Rate My Dynasty Team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Rate My Dynasty Team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:43 am

OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:I would except that site doesn't have OPS, WHIP, or HOLDS as categories...

yeah, I didnt notice that - It does have WHIP, and it has SLG% and OBA - essentially the two components of OPS, but it doesnt have Holds.

I wish I could give you another, but the other ones I know of dont offer the custom stats you need either. Maybe someone can help you if they know of one. You could also do a search for "Fantasy Baseball Dollar Value Calculator"

I just think that by doing this you will fully see where the value in your teams are and who you should be targeting next.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ghostfacek » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:27 pm

thats a nice site.. thanks cornbread.... i searched for others, but couldnt find much or anything as good as Rototimes...

scotty i was in agreement with you about Extremists.. i thought he was out of his mind, but he's been catching up with some late round steals like Gonzo and Winn in the 17th/18th. Sandy Eggo could be worse, he didnt trade much but loaded up on prospects like chris burke and rickie weeks who arent guaranteed a regular spot yet (will weeks even be in yahoo's database anymore?).. im already regretting Jose Capellan, probly my worst pick of the draft so far

and Chill is getting alot of flack from the league, but i think his team is unobviously solid.. he's made some sneaky picks

i'll try to get a link up of the draft, if anyone wants to check it out..
ghostfacek
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ghostfacek » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:58 pm

ghostfacek
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Chilltownsdiddy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:25 am

Hey ghost, what do you mean by unobviously solid?? I have been tryin to get all the talent I can get towards the end of the round. Also I will have to agree with both of you on extremists. His draft strategy is horrible.
Chilltownsdiddy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Chilltownsdiddy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:28 am

Hey ghost you forgot to add Cuddyer to my team... I drafted him before Urbina... I think thats a sleeper pick this late in the draft.
Chilltownsdiddy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby ghostfacek » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:17 am

added Cuddyer... i dont know much about him except he went to the same HS as david wright and bj upton, and twins fans are always big on him... how come?

unobviosuly solid - i just think nobody sees what you have. Bagwell, Vidro, Andruw are big hitters, but was also thinking about Lowell.... how come you traded him??

i just traded my 3rd round prospect to get Reitsma and Donnelly, i i punted saves so i needed some potential closers.. was thinking about Urbina too.. i was way too scared those guys would get taken

talked to Extremists.. he seems to have a defenite plan. i started to change my mind but then he took Ryan Howard who's gamble for PT. he was starting to mix good old players like Piazza, Gonzo, Hoffman, Percival. i like his strategy because ive never seen it like that before. im curious how it works out, i think he might make alot of moves/trades
ghostfacek
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Chilltownsdiddy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:21 pm

I basically traded M. Lowell and a late round pick for C. Koskie, D. Erstad, and a 2nd Round Prospect pick 30th overall. I traded Lowell because Obviously i have a lot of power in my lineup already, also I didnt have a first rounder or second rounder in the prospect draft. And I think Koskie is in for a solid year for the blue jays if he can stay healthy. If koskie fails, I still have Cuddyer as a backup plan.
Chilltownsdiddy
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team