lets list some rankings people???? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

lets list some rankings people????

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: lets list some rankings people????

Postby blankman » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:19 am

kage812004 wrote:oh, to the the couple guys who cant let some yankees redsox talk go, let it be, :-b

Thats not what its about. If you want help, help other people first. You claim not to be a rookie, so the least you can do is try to help other people with their questions rather than just come here when you need help, again. People are willing to help but the expectation is that you will return the favor. Do a Search for general things like this, rather than clog up the forum with repeated topics.

Try this out and then maybe I and other people annoyed will offer my/our opinion(s) for you ;-)
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Jivedude » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:59 am

Seems like this thread should have been called, "Please draft my team for me."
Jivedude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby kage812004 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:30 pm

draft my team for me, ok buddy, its a very resonable question. i really dont get some people on here and have no clue whats up there ass but to the couple people that have been helpfull, thank u including rico, thanks.

im probably going with nomar or young, ss is so thin and i have 2 picks in a row coming up so i figured ss and best available starting pitcher, maybe oswalt or peavy but im having trouble deciding between those 2 as well. i like nomar over young if hes healthy but will the baby be healthy, who knows??
kage812004
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:46 pm

i would probably pass on the SS position altogether right now....SS is weak granted but for a 12 team league or so there is enough talent there to pass on young this early...i would probably grab a SP and another hr hitter(maybe tex)......
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kage812004 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:32 pm

tex is gone, i was also thinking maybe ichiro for some sb. its 2 picks away from me and shefield is still there as of right now(even though i hate him, lol). ortiz is there too and i love him but i allready have my 1st baseman(pujols). Cabrera is there to and hes a good pick for a keeper league. does anyone know if shefiled is healthy from his shoulder problem and is he a good pick for a keeper leauge??

im still leaning towords nomar cause if hes healthy i will have a upperhand in the shortstop position, i just need to decide on a pitcher or position player. 3b is deep so ill wait on that.
kage812004
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers