Scott Boras Client wrote:1. BJ Upton
2. Hanley Ramirez
3. Eric Aybar
4. Joel Guzman
5. Rickie Weeks
6. Justin Upton, when he signs
7. Stephen Drew, ditto
8. Dustin Pedroia
9. Delwyn Young
10. Josh Barfield
That's off the top of my head, so I'm sure I missed/slighted a bunch of guys.
Like, for example, Jhonny Perralta and Brandon Phillips. I'd put Perralta 6th and Phillips 10th on that list, I guess. Young and Barfield slide in behind them. Ian Kinsler bears mentioning too, since people keep saying Michael Young is a comp.
1. B. Upton
3. J. Upton (yes, I'm high on the Upton pedigree)
4. H. Ramirez (still not sold that he's going to fill out...although everybody thinks he will)
5. S. Drew (can rake)
6. C. Nelson...only have him so low because he's further away from the majors than the others...his potential is almost as high as Upton's.
9. Hardy (will be up very soon...might've been in MIL had it not been for his injury)...limited potential compared to the elite, though
10. A bunch...Robinson Cano, Chris Burke, Matt Bush...pick and choose here. Delwyn Young's a tad bit old, but he can hit. Mitch Einertson put up some insane numbers in Rookie Ball.
Oh, I omitted Guzman because he's likely going to be moved out to 3B. He would've come in at 2 or 3.