Hot for Teacher - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Hot for Teacher

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:09 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:If the teacher's were hot, then I'd say they were lucky boys :-D , but the teacher in the first thread looks just horrid. :-o


If they were hot, do you really think that they would need to go after their students??


You're not going to tell me the students were not willing, are you? :-D Teenage boys saying no to a female? I highly doubt it. Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:12 am

Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:If the teacher's were hot, then I'd say they were lucky boys :-D , but the teacher in the first thread looks just horrid. :-o


If they were hot, do you really think that they would need to go after their students??


You're not going to tell me the students were not willing, are you? :-D Teenage boys saying no to a female? I highly doubt it. Lol. :-b


No but I am saying that if she was a looker, I doubt that she'd have to wave animal crackers in the cafeteria to get a date. :-b
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:16 am

I'm pretty sure it has very, very little to do with sex and much more to do with power and mental problems.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5000
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not here.

Postby Madison » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:42 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:If the teacher's were hot, then I'd say they were lucky boys :-D , but the teacher in the first thread looks just horrid. :-o


If they were hot, do you really think that they would need to go after their students??


You're not going to tell me the students were not willing, are you? :-D Teenage boys saying no to a female? I highly doubt it. Lol. :-b


No but I am saying that if she was a looker, I doubt that she'd have to wave animal crackers in the cafeteria to get a date. :-b


They are using animal crackers! 8-o I need to go back to school!

Lmao! :-b

I get what you're saying, but there are several reasons why a teacher would go for a student instead of another adult. Such as: Is anyone really going to believe a kid's word over the adult's? (in the past, no, but yes more and more lately, so that's a weak one). Disease would be another. Teacher picks up a stud at a bar and winds up with a stud minus the "u" (STD). The kid will also do whatever is asked of him, and not try to do anything that she doesn't enjoy doing. Not to mention personal safety. If she leaves with a guy from a bar, who knows where she might wind up? Dead? She gets to be all powerful as well. Those are just a few, but I can see some of the reasoning.

Don't misunderstand, I still think all teachers that sleep with underage minors (even if the minor is willing) should go to jail. It's a pretty pathetic thing to do, and not cool at all. Just discussing it a bit.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby wkelly91 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:32 am

Canacuna wrote:Image


Flockers wrote:Image
wkelly91
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2796
Joined: 10 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Looking over your shoulder as you type.

Postby Pacman » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:00 am

Flockers wrote:Image



I don't know what that purple thing is... but I can't stop laughing at it.
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:35 am

wkelly91 wrote:
Canacuna wrote:Image


Flockers wrote:Image


I would as well but am I the only 1 that thinks that the picture on the right makes her look like she's dipping?? 8-o
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Madison » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:10 am

Lofunzo wrote:
wkelly91 wrote:
Canacuna wrote:Image


Flockers wrote:Image


I would as well but am I the only 1 that thinks that the picture on the right makes her look like she's dipping?? 8-o


That's not dip, it's just extra fat. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:31 pm

Where did the pictures go I wanna see!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact