Matt Morris on roids? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Matt Morris on roids?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RugbyD » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:04 pm

LBJackal wrote:
RugbyD wrote:all this razzing is not going to make me break confidence of source. Believe what you want, I have no reason to blurt random conjecture

I'm sure you understand why nobody here believes you; can you blame us? If we don't believe actual players like Jose Canseco, why would we believe somebody we know nothing about? Without even having a source? I hope you didn't expect us to take your word for it.

Understood, but all I can say to that is I have no books to sell and I only posted because someone asked. What's funny is that so many people seem to be convinced that I'm flat wrong. Not sure where that confidence comes from.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LBJackal » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:09 pm

RugbyD wrote:
LBJackal wrote:
RugbyD wrote:all this razzing is not going to make me break confidence of source. Believe what you want, I have no reason to blurt random conjecture

I'm sure you understand why nobody here believes you; can you blame us? If we don't believe actual players like Jose Canseco, why would we believe somebody we know nothing about? Without even having a source? I hope you didn't expect us to take your word for it.

Understood, but all I can say to that is I have no books to sell and I only posted because someone asked. What's funny is that so many people seem to be convinced that I'm flat wrong. Not sure where that confidence comes from.

I'm not sure we're convinced you're flat wrong. I think we're all convinced that there's absolutely no reason to believe you.

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:24 pm

jonnyblack wrote:
RugbyD wrote:My info comes from the mouth of an ex-teammate, but I will not go further than that.

This is funny.

I heard that 98% of Americans are favorable to the idea of Puppies and Rainbows, and that comes from a former member of the Puppy and Rainbow community, but that's as far as I'll go. I heard that Piazza and um, let's see, ok, Ty Wiggington were lovers. My buddy's best friend's sister's, step cousin sells beer at Shea, but that's as far as I'll go.

haha

Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby blankman » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:35 pm

jonnyblack wrote:Misguided????? Even funnier!!!! Are you saying you don't like Puppies and Rainbows? Cause if you don't, man, you are in some serious trouble. Here is my source:

From Yahooligan's

Hello, my name is Chelsea and I like Puppies and Rainbows.

See, man, at least I can substantiate my source, and therefore you should all beleive me. BELEIVE ME!!!!!!!

Dude, even if you revealed your source, no one would beleive you. Here is a site to help you with some of your problems:

http://www.puppyrainbowhatred.com
http://www.unsubstantiatedaccusations.com
http://www.neverbeajournalist.com

I hope these help. Good Luck, or am I being Misguided? lol

Edited for typos, I'm done Flaming you, unless you would like to continue, because I think Gary Coleman and Emanuel Lewis are on roids too. Mr. Drummond and Mr. Popodopolous told me.

Maybe I'd believe you if you could spell believe correctly ;-)

I guess its not a typo if this case, you just can't spell :-D

-All in good fun, just joking around ;-D
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby RugbyD » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:15 pm

LBJackal wrote:I'm not sure we're convinced you're flat wrong. I think we're all convinced that there's absolutely no reason to believe you.

I don't recall indicating anyone was obliged to believe me. Someone asked a question and I told them what I know. If someone wants to assume I made it up or take joy in spreading unfounded rumors, OK, but I can't see how anyone would get that impression given that I have no history of posting roid speculation. Not my loss.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby jonnyblack » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:07 pm

blankman wrote:
jonnyblack wrote:Misguided????? Even funnier!!!! Are you saying you don't like Puppies and Rainbows? Cause if you don't, man, you are in some serious trouble. Here is my source:

From Yahooligan's

Hello, my name is Chelsea and I like Puppies and Rainbows.

See, man, at least I can substantiate my source, and therefore you should all beleive me. BELEIVE ME!!!!!!!

Dude, even if you revealed your source, no one would beleive you. Here is a site to help you with some of your problems:

http://www.puppyrainbowhatred.com
http://www.unsubstantiatedaccusations.com
http://www.neverbeajournalist.com

I hope these help. Good Luck, or am I being Misguided? lol

Edited for typos, I'm done Flaming you, unless you would like to continue, because I think Gary Coleman and Emanuel Lewis are on roids too. Mr. Drummond and Mr. Popodopolous told me.

Maybe I'd believe you if you could spell believe correctly ;-)

I guess its not a typo if this case, you just can't spell :-D

-All in good fun, just joking around ;-D

Notissed that layter. Thanx!!
98% of Americans have a favorable opinion of puppies and rainbows.
How do you spell "biased?"
jonnyblack
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Living Room, Watchin Baseball on Mute, Ignoring Idiot Red Sox and Yankee Fans

Postby jonnyblack » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:09 pm

Did I spell popodopolous right????
jonnyblack
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Living Room, Watchin Baseball on Mute, Ignoring Idiot Red Sox and Yankee Fans

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:14 pm

lmao this thread is great
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Amazinz » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:23 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:lmao this thread is great

This is a great thread...

for me to POOP on! :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jonnyblack » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:42 pm

Man amazin. This was a serious thread until you got here. ;-D
jonnyblack
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers