Nick Swisher projections? Jose Lopez projections? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Nick Swisher projections? Jose Lopez projections?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby io » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:21 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:I really don't expect much out of either this year. I think the M's are rushing Lopez a bit and Swisher won't be a good fantasy player.

the M's aren't rushing Lopez. he can't do much else in AAA but twiddle his thumbs... having him in the bigs now can help a break out year come sooner... for now, he can probly hold his own. i agree with trevis projection 270's 15 60 60 10
io
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pogotheostrich » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:27 am

io wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:I really don't expect much out of either this year. I think the M's are rushing Lopez a bit and Swisher won't be a good fantasy player.

the M's aren't rushing Lopez. he can't do much else in AAA but twiddle his thumbs... having him in the bigs now can help a break out year come sooner... for now, he can probly hold his own. i agree with trevis projection 270's 15 60 60 10
I hope you are right since I have him as a minor league callup in one of my leagues, but he looked overmatched last year and is only 20. He was doing well in AAA but it wasn't like he was dominating the league and it was only 74 games. I think he could use some more seasoning.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 337)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers