Rank these 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Rank these 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kimchi_chigae » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:37 pm

AKhomebrewer wrote:Listed with my draft projection in parentheses:

Vlad (3)
Tejada* (4)
Manny (7)

*head and shoulders above a weak SS field


may i ask who the first two picks are?
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 194)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Postby DominicanLou » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:07 am

Vlad
Manny
Tejada

And may I point out that they are all Dominican ;-)
DominicanLou
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 449
Joined: 5 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis (Washington University)

Postby chinch sacs » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:16 am

kimchi_chigae wrote:
AKhomebrewer wrote:Listed with my draft projection in parentheses:

Vlad (3)
Tejada* (4)
Manny (7)

*head and shoulders above a weak SS field


may i ask who the first two picks are?


I'll go out on a limb...

Pujols y Alex Rodriguez

Vlad
Tejada
Manny

:-]
Fantasy sports are ruled by the 50-50-90 rule...

Anytime you have a 50/50 choice between two players, 90% of the time, you'll get it wrong
chinch sacs
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2938
Joined: 17 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: San Jose, CA

Postby blankman » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:47 am

chinch sacs wrote:
kimchi_chigae wrote:
AKhomebrewer wrote:Listed with my draft projection in parentheses:

Vlad (3)
Tejada* (4)
Manny (7)

*head and shoulders above a weak SS field


may i ask who the first two picks are?


I'll go out on a limb...

Pujols y Alex Rodriguez

Vlad
Tejada
Manny

:-]


Possibly, but perhaps he is of the Beltran #1 or #2 crowd :-t (IMO Beltran is not a top 2 pick)
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AKhomebrewer » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:00 pm

blankman wrote:
chinch sacs wrote:
kimchi_chigae wrote:
AKhomebrewer wrote:Listed with my draft projection in parentheses:

Vlad (3)
Tejada* (4)
Manny (7)

*head and shoulders above a weak SS field


may i ask who the first two picks are?


I'll go out on a limb...

Pujols y Alex Rodriguez

Vlad
Tejada
Manny

:-]


Possibly, but perhaps he is of the Beltran #1 or #2 crowd :-t (IMO Beltran is not a top 2 pick)


Sorry to disappoint, Blankster, but they are indeed Pujols and Beltran. Just ain't that many 40-40 guys around, and the eternal optimist in me sees his average bumping up to the .290 range this year (ARod was .286 last year).

I've got ARod at No. 5 and I may drop him even further with the loss of SS eligibility ... way too many studly 3b this year to get worked up about him.

Of course, this could all change by March !+).
• Aaron Hill: Avoids DL Jul 12 (RotoWire)
• Aaron Hill: Headed for DL Jul 12 (RotoWire)
AKhomebrewer
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3240
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Offshore

Postby djacks » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:21 pm

While I am a huge Tejada fan and have owned him in my keeper since '98...I'd take Vlad ahead of him. All three are top 10 players IMO...I give Tejada a slight edge over Manny because of position.

Vlad
Tejada
Manny
"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."-Ayn Rand
djacks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1262
Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Office

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 15:36 hours
(and 95 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact