Looking to join or start a Keeper/Dynasty League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking to join or start a Keeper/Dynasty League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking to join or start a Keeper/Dynasty League

Postby Registered_Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:23 pm

My 10-year keeper league just finished our 10th season, so I'm now looking to join or to form a Dynasty/Keeper League in 2005.

I'm looking for something close to the following :
--14+ teams (deeper the better)
--Mixed League
--Roto (no more than 6x6)
--Draft or Auction
--Edit: $20 or less **I prefer an interactive league over one that gives out $$ prizes -- thus a pure bragging rights league with small fee for the service is fine.**
--Relatively deep minor league rosters
-- Sportsline Commissioner (database allows you to draft any minor leaguers without having to create/use additional websites).

If you have a league opening close to the above or are interested in starting a Dynasty League with Sportsline Commissioner (if I were to form one, I'd charge about $10 to cover the Commissioner product and play for bragging rights), either send a reply here or email me at mailto:comic04dog@yahoo.com

Thanks

**Edit: I have two others interested in finding a dynasty league with Sportsline Commissioner**
Last edited by Registered_Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Registered_Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:17 pm

Still looking for league to join or form.

Merry Christmas.
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Registered_Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:21 pm

Have 4 guys interested so far to something similar to the above.

If anyone has a dynasty league, or wants in on one, lemme know. email -- mailto:comic04dog@yahoo.com

**Sportsline Commissioner & low entry ($20 or less OR pure bragging rights league just paying for the Commissioner product) preferred.
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby rjrowe » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:52 pm

I am interested, can we do an auction? And maybe a small fee so the winner gets a little something.
mailto:Bob_Rowe@hotmail.com
The Mets will still suck!
rjrowe
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Registered_Guest » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:41 pm

Sorry I should have posted an update:

I've decided to join the below league posted here at the cafe, so I won't be running my own.

new huge dynasty league needs 5 more owners
"New Head to Head dynasty league seeks 5 more active owners. 40 man major league roster and 75 man minor league rosters, so you better know your minor league as well as major league. Scoring system, salaries and contracts. Email mailto:CRooney26@aol.com for more details."

It will have a message board/slow auction. Should be a fun deep league (at Sportsline as well). Couple of spots available still I believe. Send an email to the address above if you're interested.
Last edited by Registered_Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Jobu » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:50 pm

Registered_Guest wrote:Sorry I should have posted an update:

I've decided to join the below league posted here at the cafe, so I won't be running my own.

new huge dynasty league needs 5 more owners
"New Head to Head dynasty league seeks 5 more active owners. 40 man major league roster and 75 man minor league rosters, so you better know your minor league as well as major league. Scoring system, salaries and contracts. Email mailto:CRooney26@aol.com for more details."

It will have a message board/slow auction. Should be a fun deep league (at Sportsline as well).

To others looking for a league:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=91567
Jobu
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Classifieds