Got the 2005 Baseball Forecaster yesterday. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Got the 2005 Baseball Forecaster yesterday.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Got the 2005 Baseball Forecaster yesterday.

Postby davus » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:52 pm

Baseball season has officially begun. ;-D
davus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 768
Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby davus » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:58 pm

1) $23.95
2) http://www.baseballforecaster.com
3) Well I won my money league last year using the 2004 edition. It predicted Sheet's breakout year among other very accurate forecasts. Like anything, it will get some things right and some things wrong. It was far better than any of the $5-10 magazines that I bought.
davus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 768
Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Area51's » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:59 pm

I'M never ordering from amazon again.....they say Jan 5th. I wouldn't have ordered from them but I had a gift certificate. Tempted to cancel and buy elsewhere.
Area51's
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1002
Joined: 3 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: night watchmen at Pork n Beans factory

Postby davus » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:02 pm

Area51's wrote:I'M never ordering from amazon again.....they say Jan 5th. I wouldn't have ordered from them but I had a gift certificate. Tempted to cancel and buy elsewhere.


Did u order Shandler's Forecaster from them?
davus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 768
Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Area51's » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:03 pm

davus wrote:
Area51's wrote:I'M never ordering from amazon again.....they say Jan 5th. I wouldn't have ordered from them but I had a gift certificate. Tempted to cancel and buy elsewhere.


Did u order Shandler's Forecaster from them?



YES! on or about Nov 29th.
Area51's
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1002
Joined: 3 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: night watchmen at Pork n Beans factory

Postby trevisc » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:05 pm

I just put it on my wish list...

;-D
trevisc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 11271
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2004,2005 Keeper League Champion

Postby davus » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:26 pm

Area51's wrote:
davus wrote:
Area51's wrote:I'M never ordering from amazon again.....they say Jan 5th. I wouldn't have ordered from them but I had a gift certificate. Tempted to cancel and buy elsewhere.


Did u order Shandler's Forecaster from them?



YES! on or about Nov 29th.


Crap. I ordered mine on the 10th from the website and had it in 4 business days....

That sucks man. I would cancel and just go straight to the source. ;-D
davus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 768
Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Spiegs1106 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:48 pm

past years iv used the crappy $5 ... this year ill deff upgrade, thanx for the info ;-D
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1217
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts/Ohio


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 20:44 hours
(and 92 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact