T. Hudson 3-way... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

T. Hudson 3-way...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:46 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
slomo007 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Batista is available for the right offer but I'm pretty sure that it would take more than this pile of spare parts to get O. Hudson from the Jays.

I know he's a fan favorite....but he hasn't really panned out to a lot yet...why is he such a fan favorite there? O-dawg?

Hasn't panned out? He should have won a gold glove this year. He is a brilliant defensive player who holds our infield together. All of his offensive stats were up (slightly) last year and he is improving in every facet of his game. He is a future All-star. You heard it, O-Dawg's going to be an all-star. :-]

Could be....I don't get a chance to watch many Jays games, so I didn't know he was so good defensively. I know he's been average offensively though, so I was basing it more on that.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KPucks » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:07 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Batista is available for the right offer but I'm pretty sure that it would take more than this pile of spare parts to get O. Hudson from the Jays.

Spare parts? While I doubt a deal like this would go down, the Jays wouldn't be getting spare parts if it did. Blanton is a good pitching prospect who I think will end up being a great #2 starter or average #1 for a team. A. Perez is a decent 2B prospect to replace Hudson and getting a guy like Durazo who has some power and can get on base wouldn't hurt.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers