Star Wars 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Star Wars 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Arlo » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:22 am

Rico The Retard wrote:im sure arlo cant wait

Ah, they'll never top the original two... B-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:26 am

I can't find it on your link eftda but I saw the preview at the theatre. Looks ok but I'm not crazy about seeing it. The last two kind of spoiled the franchise.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby wrveres » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:05 am

wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

Postby Pacman » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:23 am

Flockers wrote:I dont really care if the movies sucked. I saw Natalie Portman in leather and the special effects were wicked.

;-D ;-D

I just watched the trailer twice, and I didn't see Natalie in leather. I saw her hugging someone, (annikan?) but didnt notice any cool leather outfit. Am I missing something? I know, I need to get a life, but I do luvs me some Natalie...

And the original SW Trilogy blows away the newer series... based on better stories, FAR better acting... come on... Harrison Ford, Alec Guinness, etc... Effects of course, worlds better in new series but who cares.

Empire Strikes Back is one of my all time favorite Sci Fi films.

But please Flockers, point me toward Natalie in leather! Thanks. ;-D
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby pomplona's finest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:12 pm

Pacman wrote:
Flockers wrote:I dont really care if the movies sucked. I saw Natalie Portman in leather and the special effects were wicked.

;-D ;-D

I just watched the trailer twice, and I didn't see Natalie in leather. I saw her hugging someone, (annikan?) but didnt notice any cool leather outfit. Am I missing something? I know, I need to get a life, but I do luvs me some Natalie...

And the original SW Trilogy blows away the newer series... based on better stories, FAR better acting... come on... Harrison Ford, Alec Guinness, etc... Effects of course, worlds better in new series but who cares.

I think he is talking about the opportunity to few Portman and her fine self in leather in Episodes 1 and 2.

I'm looking forward to this movie, the original trilogy was great, and all things considered the last two movies weren't bad either. At least the trailer has done a good job of making this movie seem awesome. Here is a direct link...

http://www.astercity.net/%7Ejerry/full.mov
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Pacman » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:55 pm

pomplona's finest wrote:
Pacman wrote:

;-D ;-D

I think he is talking about the opportunity to few Portman and her fine self in leather in Episodes 1 and 2.

I'm looking forward to this movie, the original trilogy was great, and all things considered the last two movies weren't bad either. At least the trailer has done a good job of making this movie seem awesome. Here is a direct link...

http://www.astercity.net/%7Ejerry/full.mov

Ahh... you read Flockers post far better than I did. I guess he WAS talking about the other films. She did look great in the tight white outfit in the last movie.

I am very excited to see how they tie the two trilogies together with this film. The transition from Annikan to Vader has SOMETHING to do with volcanoes, and they do show that mysterious volcano scene in the trailer.

Also, it looks like a new actor playing Annikan, thank God. The kid who played him in the last movie was horrid.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby pomplona's finest » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:03 pm

Don't know if this is considered a spoiler(?) since I don't even know how I heard this or if it is pure speculation, but I think Anakin gets thrown into a lava pit after a fight with Obi Wan, thus leaving him disfigured and requiring the Vader outfit.

And, sorry to say this but Hayden Christiansen is still Vader. :-)
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk