100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Illinois #1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:44 pm

kentx12 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:

anyways GO HEELS!!!!!!!

I just have 2 words to say and im not sure if the spelling is right but you Heels fans should know how to spell it

SANTA CLARA roflmfao hahaha

hahahaha.....hopefully we are over that
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rico The Retard » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:17 pm

booooooooo :-t :-t how bout okie st. or creighton get up there at number 1(and yes creighton will someday)
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby irishdude103 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:02 pm

kentx12 wrote:They have looked pretty good in the games I have seen but dont get used to that number 1 sopt. My team will be there shortly. GO DUKE
:-t
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Rico The Retard » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:55 pm

booooo duke and kryshewgewskijdfkaj3vklmnea whatever is that coaches name is
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby irishdude103 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:57 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
kentx12 wrote:My team will be there shortly. GO DUKE

;-D :-D
:-t
irishdude103
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby BigMusky » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:26 am

Being how everyone is worshipping the ACC this year, they even have a night of basketball named after the conference, I am sure the top two teams will get #1 seeds...so Duke might get it. I think Georgia Tech is the best team in that conference and will take the one for sure #1 bid the acc champ will get.

Of course injuries change everything, so that really can not enter the discussion.

Just as a prediction:

Kansas in the West
Georgia Tech in the South
Syracuse in the East
Illinios in the Midwest

but those are pretty lame predictions because someone has to fall from the current top five and another team step up. What if George Washington is this years St Joes and they dont lose again. Maybe they would take a #1.

I dont want the Illini to see Duke this year at all, because they are always good and just have an aura around them.

By the way...I think your Tar Heels are going to land a 4 seed and get bumped. I just dont like Felton, McCants and Mays ability to win games against experienced teams. I know they just beat Kentucky, but that is a young team.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby BigMusky » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:40 pm

First True Road game coming up....although Arkansas was pretty close. Penn St gave the Hoyas a battle, so I am not worried because I would make that roster. Go Illini!
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:51 pm

BigMusky wrote:Being how everyone is worshipping the ACC this year, they even have a night of basketball named after the conference, I am sure the top two teams will get #1 seeds...so Duke might get it. I think Georgia Tech is the best team in that conference and will take the one for sure #1 bid the acc champ will get.

Of course injuries change everything, so that really can not enter the discussion.

Just as a prediction:

Kansas in the West
Georgia Tech in the South
Syracuse in the East
Illinios in the Midwest

but those are pretty lame predictions because someone has to fall from the current top five and another team step up. What if George Washington is this years St Joes and they dont lose again. Maybe they would take a #1.

I dont want the Illini to see Duke this year at all, because they are always good and just have an aura around them.

By the way...I think your Tar Heels are going to land a 4 seed and get bumped. I just dont like Felton, McCants and Mays ability to win games against experienced teams. I know they just beat Kentucky, but that is a young team.

your 4 top seeds are hard to argue with for right now,,,but still way too early.......as far as felton, mccants, and mays ability to beat experienced teams,,,maybe that is true, but doubtful as they did beat illinois and uconn last year which showed their talent level,,,and they for sure are looking better on the defensive end this year which really was their downfall last year not inability to beat experience......

but like i said it is still way too early as the season imo dont really get started til mid january when the conference games get going good......that is when u usually find the best 3 or 4 teams in the nation when they have to win the conference road games....... and i will still take my chances with the heels come march as long as they are playing defense like they are now.....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk