Illinois #1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Illinois #1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Illinois #1

Postby BigMusky » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:54 pm

Hell Yeah....now they just can not lose for a while and hope everyone they leave in there wake starts to win.

with the strength of the Big Ten, I think they can take three losses and still finish the year as a #1 seed, which I care more about then being #1 overall.

at Michigan St, at Wisconsin are two acceptable losses and they probably can drop one more big ten game and maybe one non-conference game. Hopefully they dont lose that many. Anything more then that I am sure they will get a 2 seed or worse.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kentx12 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:04 pm

They have looked pretty good in the games I have seen but dont get used to that number 1 sopt. My team will be there shortly. GO DUKE
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:05 pm

One of the only things I dislike more then basketball is Duke...so go other teams
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Pogotheostrich » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:20 pm

acsguitar wrote:One of the only things I dislike more then basketball is Duke...so go other teams
Something I can actually agree with acsguitar on. Duke :-t
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 337)

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:45 pm

kentx12 wrote:My team will be there shortly. GO DUKE

;-D :-D
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby BigMusky » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:32 pm

dont get me started on Duke....there is no way they will even sniff a #1 seed this year.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:49 pm

Illini #1!!!

ImageImageImage

Now I just need to figure out how to paint those guys orange. Maybe my wife can help me out...

:-?
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby kentx12 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:59 pm

BigMusky wrote:dont get me started on Duke....there is no way they will even sniff a #1 seed this year.

What??? Seems like people say that each year and after they win the ACC again where will they be?
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:14 pm

yes illinois deserves the #1 right now, as they have been the best looking team so far this year.....but considering how early it is, it dont really mean a whole lot as this is not football...basketball has a tournament to decide the champ.....and i am sorta of hoping to hopefully see carolina-illinois in the tournament as they have split the last 2 years so this could be the deciding game, and illinois is one of the few teams that can actually run with carolina...and illinoise should end up with a #1 seed with their talent level, but if a injury happens things could change......

BigMusky wrote:dont get me started on Duke....there is no way they will even sniff a #1 seed this year.

i hope u are right but dont ever count the devils out...they always come prepared to play even though i think this is one of the worst teams they have had in 10 years or so.....but as long as they have williams in the middle they will be a force......

anyways GO HEELS!!!!!!!

raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kentx12 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:32 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:

anyways GO HEELS!!!!!!!

I just have 2 words to say and im not sure if the spelling is right but you Heels fans should know how to spell it

SANTA CLARA roflmfao hahaha
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to General Talk