Milton Bradley arrested - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Milton Bradley arrested

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Milton Bradley arrested

Postby kentx12 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:28 pm

Milton Bradley was charged with disorderly conduct in Ohio on Thanksgiving after police say he interferred with a traffic stop.
Police Chief Michael Mier said Bradley got out of his car on Interstate-77 in Copley after a woman who had been following him in a separate car was stopped by police. Bradley yelled at the officer, questioning why the woman was being stopped. Police say Bradley then put his hands behind his back and demanded to be arrested. Somehow, it must have seemed like a good idea at the time. If convicted when he appears in court Friday, Bradley faces up to 30 days in jail and a $250 fine. Nov. 29 - 5:23 pm et

Is this guy ever going to learn??? :-?
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sisyphus » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:37 pm

I'm sure it was all a big misunderstanding. Either that or the police officer baited him into overreacting.
sisyphus
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Milton Bradley arrested

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:38 pm

kentx12 wrote:Milton Bradley was charged with disorderly conduct in Ohio on Thanksgiving after police say he interferred with a traffic stop.
Police Chief Michael Mier said Bradley got out of his car on Interstate-77 in Copley after a woman who had been following him in a separate car was stopped by police. Bradley yelled at the officer, questioning why the woman was being stopped. Police say Bradley then put his hands behind his back and demanded to be arrested. Somehow, it must have seemed like a good idea at the time. If convicted when he appears in court Friday, Bradley faces up to 30 days in jail and a $250 fine. Nov. 29 - 5:23 pm et

$250??

I found Milton Bradley Trouble for only $10.99

http://www.crimsonbird.com/cgi-bin/a.cgi?j=B00000DMFN

:-D
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby perlick29 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:39 pm

kentx12 wrote:Milton Bradley was charged with disorderly conduct in Ohio on Thanksgiving after police say he interferred with a traffic stop.

When I first read the title of your post, your last sentence is what immediately popped into my head. Talented ballplayer, needs discipline.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Rkiivs » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:39 pm

I'll wait until I see how it pans out before I come down hard on Mr. Bad Behavior.

Ohioans must have it out for him. Didn't he get caught speeding in Ohio some years ago and drove off without his ticket?
Rkiivs Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Innovative Member

Postby Amazinz » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:48 pm

sisyphus wrote:I'm sure it was all a big misunderstanding. Either that or the police officer baited him into overreacting.

Either that or Bradley is a moron. :-b
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pacman » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:56 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:I found Milton Bradley Trouble for only $10.99

http://www.crimsonbird.com/cgi-bin/a.cgi?j=B00000DMFN

:-D

LOL ;-D I still remember the "Popomatic" bubble-dice thing on that game.

I loved a couple of years ago, when Milton Bradley (then with Cleve) got injured, the Indians replaced him in the lineup with a guy named Coco Crisp. Those have to be two of the best names in MLB. B-)
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Rkiivs » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:11 pm

Oh, and this reminds of an earlier thread on Milton. Paging Mr. Madison:

Rkiivs wrote:...If apathic fans continue to put up with the antics of (allegedly) professional players then the boundaries of acceptable behavior are going to keep getting pushed to unbelievable proportions. Baseball will soon replace the NBA for lessons in bad behavior and violence.

From this thread: linkage
Rkiivs Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Innovative Member

Postby Tony Clark is my son » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:38 pm

Milton Bradley is just another page in the book (Which also contains Ron Artest and Jose Guillen): Stars who made too much money too young and got a big head because of it. It's so frustrated.

I know the A-Rod contract made people upset, but better $200 million to someone as great as A-Rod than someone like Guillen, who'd do something stupid with it.
Tony Clark is my son
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:53 pm

Amazinz wrote:
sisyphus wrote:I'm sure it was all a big misunderstanding. Either that or the police officer baited him into overreacting.

Either that or Bradley is a moron. :-b

I'll go with the latter.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers