Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:26 pm

smells good to me ;-D
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tavish » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:43 pm

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby LBJackal » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:43 pm

Yeah it's got a nice odour to it ;-D

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:14 pm

From the old list

14. How do you throw away a garbage can?

I actually have this problem. After racoons got into our garbage and actually chewed up our plastic garbage cans we bought new ones. I've been trying to throw the old ones out for 2 weeks now and they won't take them!

They won't fit into my new garbage cans and taping a little "this is garbage" sign on them didn't work either.

I guess I've got to get up early and try to talk to them. dammit
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby Tavish » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:19 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:From the old list

I actually have this problem. After racoons got into our garbage and actually chewed up our plastic garbage cans we bought new ones. I've been trying to throw the old ones out for 2 weeks now and they won't take them!

They won't fit into my new garbage cans and taping a little "this is garbage" sign on them didn't work either.

You could move in next to me and never have that problem. We have the large garbage company supplied containers and twice my neighbor has grabbed mine while I was at work and wheeled it over to his house. Chances are he would be more than willing to take the old trash cans (and anything else you don't nail down) off your hands. Man I hate that guy. :-t

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby wrveres » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:34 pm

Tavish wrote:

You could move in next to me and never have that problem. We have the large garbage company supplied containers and twice my neighbor has grabbed mine while I was at work and wheeled it over to his house. Chances are he would be more than willing to take the old trash cans (and anything else you don't nail down) off your hands. Man I hate that guy. :-t

lmao, i am starting to hate your nieghbor too ... ... .. ..

Mookie, just put it in the front yard with a sign that says "free" .. Thats seemed to work for everything large I have tried to get rid of, like couches and chairs and such ...

Though I will be the first to admit, it didn't work so well for my ex wife. She kept finding her way home, after somebody took her.
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 754)

Postby Arlo » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:37 pm

wrveres wrote:Mookie, just put it in the front yard with a sign that says "free" .. Thats seemed to work for everything large I have tried to get rid of, like couches and chairs and such ...

Good advice. ;-D

Of course, depending on your neighborhood, you could also write "private property - hands off!" In some places, that'll guarantee that you'll never see those cans again... B-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:49 pm

wrveres wrote:
Tavish wrote:

lmao, i am starting to hate your nieghbor too ... ... .. ..

Agreed. :-b That is one horrible neighbor with everything I've heard about him. Lol. :-D

Wrveres wrote:Mookie, just put it in the front yard with a sign that says "free" .. Thats seemed to work for everything large I have tried to get rid of, like couches and chairs and such ...

That's what we do as well. Works like a charm. ;-D

Wrveres wrote:Though I will be the first to admit, it didn't work so well for my ex wife. She kept finding her way home, after somebody took her.

Ouch !+) . Thank goodness my ex is 1,300 miles away. Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to General Talk