TALKING DOG (JOKE) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

TALKING DOG (JOKE)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:43 am

Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hilarious...plus i couldn't stop looking at Elisha Cuthbert aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hot :-° :-B ;-D O:-) ;-7 :-] :*) 8-o

If you guys like her so much, I may have to bust out a few of the many, many pics I have of her ;-)

I do like her. She's very beautiful. If you wanna roll out with some new avatars, I have a ton up my sleeve. Bring 'em on. :-)

She's been my favorite since the day I saw The Girl Next Door last spring. I got the avatar up (had to mess with the background in MS Paint, for lack of anything better; if it looks bad lemme know and I'll bust out a new one), sig should be done very soon.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:45 am

blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hilarious...plus i couldn't stop looking at Elisha Cuthbert aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you guys like her so much, I may have to bust out a few of the many, many pics I have of her ;-)

I do like her. She's very beautiful. If you wanna roll out with some new avatars, I have a ton up my sleeve. Bring 'em on. :-)

She's been my favorite since the day I saw The Girl Next Door last spring. I got the avatar up (had to mess with the background in MS Paint, for lack of anything better; if it looks bad lemme know and I'll bust out a new one), sig should be done very soon.

Copycat. :-D

I welcome anything. The avatar looks great. ;-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:46 am

How's she look in the sig? :-D
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:48 am

Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:

You copied me first- I was adamant about her, way before I got you to see the movie, which spawned your liking for her.

You're welcome. :-D jk of course
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:50 am

I see you gave your's a bit of a change. Another nice one as always. ;-D

Hard to go wrong with (in my mind) the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:07 am

blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:

You copied me first- I was adamant about her, way before I got you to see the movie, which spawned your liking for her.

LOL. Honestly, I didn't even know about her before a few months ago. Now, I love her work. She is absolutlely stunning. I love the sig. I wonder why I can't make mine fit like that. Is it because there is too much stuff in my sig??
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:08 am

you mean you want yours bigger?

I don't have much in the way of skills in editting, but I could try. (its not as if I have a midterm monday and a book to read :-o :-D )
Last edited by blankman on Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:08 am

blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:

P.S. You have no idea why I am fond of her. :-?
Lofunzo

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:10 am

Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
blankman wrote:

P.S. You have no idea why I am fond of her. :-?

perhaps I don't.

I think I stated my reasons earlier. care to let me know why you like her?
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:16 am

this is all i could do. bottom is a bit cut off, but its a little bigger.

Last edited by blankman on Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk