FIRE OMAR MINAYA AND FIRE HIM NOW - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

FIRE OMAR MINAYA AND FIRE HIM NOW

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:17 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Erboes wrote:I agree that it is too early to jump to conclusions about the Mets' intentions, but the early signs are not good. It is my opinion that the Mets' problems are centered on the fact that they have too many players who do not know how to hit. They are desperately in need of hitters who can get on base, perhaps play some small-ball as well. So, who are they talking about acquiring? Sosa and Soriano. The Mets are nothing more than a sailor being cut loose on a strange city on payday. You can feel confident that they won't spend their money wisely, even with a new GM. My question is, is it the ownership who insists on this type of action? They seem to be the only constant.

The sailor at least gets laid...

:-D :-D ....i imagine right now it is all just rumors and no need to sweat it just yet.......
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers