BLB - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BLB

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

BLB

Postby cannon » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:11 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site but I wanna post a review about an awesome game I've been playing (I hope thats allowed)

Well Bush League Baseball or BLB for short is entering its 3rd season and is already #1 on my list. This is the third game in the Catgames series (there's also Sunday League Soccer and Senior League Hockey).

To start off within this game your put in charge of a "Bush League" team. So you have to try and fine tune your team of "wanabees" and "underacheivers" into a finly tuned machine capable of beating those Boston Red Sox ;)

You play 30 games a season and all the while accumulating manager points, trying to become one of the top teams in the league and get promoted to the next division. Once the season is over though you still have the matter of the playoffs where upsets happen on the way to becoming champ.

Your team of players need you to set a lineup everynight as well as the you tactics plan to use in your game. On top of that you need to set your "secret" advanced tactics (think of them as the signs" and hopefully you can come out on top!! But don't be fooled, if you fail to show up you teams morale and performance will go down. Also if you fail to show up your players will think your leading by example and go AWOL for such zainy reasons as waiting for pizza deliveries and being grounded by their parents!!

One of the great features of this game is that you can play for as long as you want for free. People who do decide to buy "credits" can use them for a number of things including training that team of yours, buying new players from the waiver market and arranging exhibition games. There is another way to get credits though. If you get someone to sign up and they put you as a reference you get 10% extra for all the credits they buy absolutly free

Those manager points I mentioned before are your ticket to 5000 free credits and 250$ US. Simply accumulate the most out of all the managers playing!! As well there are many different ways to win credits including winning your division and winning the playoffs.

As well the game has great ways to intereact with other managers including the chat feature, the newspaper and the awesome forums, although you need 100 posts before your not called a n00b ;).

Anyway I thin this is the best baseball sim game on the net and wanted to share it with this great community.

If your interested the address is bushleaguebaseball.com

Cannon

Texas
cannon
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mugrila » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:54 pm

welcome to the cafe. that sounds pretty cool maybe i'll check it out. hope you stick around here and learn about real fantasy baseball. ;-D
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:49 pm

i remember some guy was like spamming the classfieds forum to try to get people to join this league earlier this year
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:50 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:i remember some guy was like spamming the classfieds forum to try to get people to join this league earlier this year

do you think its the same thing?
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker