Hey Madison, how do you do it?! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Hey Madison, how do you do it?!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Hey Madison, how do you do it?!

Postby LCBOY » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:56 pm

Madison,

You average 50 (actually 49.93) posts a day! Your posts account for a whopping 4.57% of all posts. That's similar to when Babe Ruth used to outhomer entire teams! :-D

How do you do it? What is you training regiment like? Do you have a special diet? Did you always know you'd be the most prolific poster in Fantasy Baseball Cafe history? Please share some of your insights with the rest of us mere mortals. :-)
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MMoNeY24 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:44 pm

Madison is a beast. I averaged 50 posts a day over on the football side for my first month, I couldn't keep up with it though so now it's 30.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby BigMusky » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:56 pm

Madisons true form? 8-o
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby pomplona's finest » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:59 pm

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Re: Hey Madison, how do you do it?!

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:04 pm

LCBOY wrote:
How do you do it? What is you training regiment like? Do you have a special diet? Did you always know you'd be the most prolific poster in Fantasy Baseball Cafe history? Please share some of your insights with the rest of us mere mortals. :-)

:-D :-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:42 pm

8-o

What an interesting thread. :-D

[sarcasm]LC Boy, you nailed it. I train for this everyday (been training since birth actually). Finger exercises, Grape Nuts cereal, fruit smoothies, and soy burgers. Yes, I always know I would have tons of posts and go down in history for it.[/sarcasm]

:-b

In all actuality, it wasn't planned. It just happened. I stumbled across the Cafe' while searching for updates on players and just extra fantasy knowledge. I took a look around, the place seemed nice, so I registered. I started off giving trade advice in the Trade/Keepers forum and back then there really wasn't that many new posts each day, so I answered all the new ones.

My life affords me plenty of free time for whatever I'd like to do with it, so discussing one of my favorite things was a good match for me.

Over time, I learned the people, still kept giving advice, and was asked to join the moderating team. I was honored and accepted the invite.

The rest is unfolding every day and will continue to do so. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:16 pm

Madison wrote:8-o

[sarcasm]LC Boy, you nailed it. I train for this everyday (been training since birth actually). Finger exercises, Grape Nuts cereal, fruit smoothies, and soy burgers. Yes, I always know I would have tons of posts and go down in history for it.[/sarcasm]

In all actuality, it wasn't planned. It just happened. I stumbled across the Cafe' while searching for updates on players and just extra fantasy knowledge. I took a look around, the place seemed nice, so I registered. I started off giving trade advice in the Trade/Keepers forum and back then there really wasn't that many new posts each day, so I answered all the new ones.

My life affords me plenty of free time for whatever I'd like to do with it, so discussing one of my favorite things was a good match for me.

Over time, I learned the people, still kept giving advice, and was asked to join the moderating team. I was honored and accepted the invite.

great job

and i gotta pick up that traininbg regimine...i wanna be great too ;-)
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby LCBOY » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:43 pm

Madison wrote:8-o

In 1000 years historians will be debating weather Madison really lived or is just a legend like King Arthur. :-D Does that make Arlo Sir Lance-a-lot?

Mads, I checked your profile and you only joined two months before I did! That is what's so impressive. Keep the posts coming. ;-D
LCBOY
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:47 pm

LCBOY wrote:In 1000 years historians will be debating weather Madison really lived or is just a legend like King Arthur. :-D Does that make Arlo Sir Lance-a-lot?

Mads, I checked your profile and you only joined two months before I did! That is what's so impressive. Keep the posts coming. ;-D

I'll probably be turned into a conspiracy or something. Lol. :-b

Sir Lance-A-Lot? 8-o That's great! :-b I'm going to use that one. Lmao! :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kentx12 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:48 pm

Dont worry about how he does it just be happf for all the information he shares.. ;-D
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Next

Return to General Talk