Rick James movie - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rick James movie

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:06 pm

so...he's a singer?
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 2450
Joined: 23 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: partying with big papi after the win!

Postby BigMusky » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:18 pm

one more stupid question and then you get ripped on.
Image
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2780
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "Milla-walk-ay"

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:50 pm

BigMusky wrote:he sang "super freak"

Image


Album : Ultimate Collection

Super Freak:


Shes a very kinky girl
Shes a very kinky girl
Shes a very kinky girl
Shes a very kinky girl
Super freak Super freak
Super freak Super freak

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all-time favorite

When I make my move to her room it's the right time
She's never hard to please
ow now
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazines
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I really love to taste her
Every time we meet

She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me, yeah
hay hay hay

She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak

She's a very special girl
The kind of girl you want to know
From her head down to her toenails
Down to her feet, yeah

And she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Going back in Chinatown
Three's not a crowd to her, she says
"Room 714, I'll be waiting"
When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles
It's such a freaky scene

Temptations sing!
Ohhhhh

Super freak, super freak
That girl's a super freak
Ohhhhh

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
Blow, Danny!



;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby pokerplaya » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:52 pm

Madison wrote:
BigMusky wrote:he sang "super freak"

Image


Album : Ultimate Collection

Super Freak:


Shes a very kinky girl
Shes a very kinky girl
Shes a very kinky girl
Shes a very kinky girl
Super freak Super freak
Super freak Super freak

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all-time favorite

When I make my move to her room it's the right time
She's never hard to please
ow now
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazines
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I really love to taste her
Every time we meet

She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me, yeah
hay hay hay

She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak

She's a very special girl
The kind of girl you want to know
From her head down to her toenails
Down to her feet, yeah

And she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Going back in Chinatown
Three's not a crowd to her, she says
"Room 714, I'll be waiting"
When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles
It's such a freaky scene

Temptations sing!
Ohhhhh

Super freak, super freak
That girl's a super freak
Ohhhhh

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
Blow, Danny!



;-D


What deep lyrics. They almost brought a tear to my eye. :~( ;-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12812
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:11 pm

BigMusky wrote:one more stupid question and then you get ripped on.


is that a yes?

oh and...*gulp*
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 2450
Joined: 23 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: partying with big papi after the win!

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:07 pm

Sox FANatic001 wrote:ok, i'm going out on a limb for a lot of potential haressment but...

whos rick james?


You don't know Rick James bitch?
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:08 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:
Sox FANatic001 wrote:ok, i'm going out on a limb for a lot of potential haressment but...

whos rick james?


You don't know Rick James bitch?


no, and please dont call me a bitch, it hurts my feelings
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 2450
Joined: 23 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: partying with big papi after the win!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clintongp2, edgaryl60, keishaml2, louiseav4 and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact