Finance/Excel Nerds? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Finance/Excel Nerds?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Rico The Retard » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:08 pm

im not classified in these categories
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby so0perspam » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:08 pm

JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:Just PM me if you want some help, and I'll PM you my e-mail address.


You do realize that your email address is availiable by clicking the little "email" button at the bottom of your posts, right? :-o

The one that's not there?

:-?


:-b
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:09 pm

JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:Just PM me if you want some help, and I'll PM you my e-mail address.


You do realize that your email address is availiable by clicking the little "email" button at the bottom of your posts, right? :-o

The one that's not there?

:-?


You don't see it? 8-o

Nevermind.

I logged in as a guest and it's not there.

I can see it when I'm logged in though ;-) .
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby cafe_58 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:10 pm

Thanks a bunch, if you could help me out JTWood. ;-D

I sent u a PM.
Last edited by cafe_58 on Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cafe_58
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 956
Joined: 28 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You can find me in da dome, chillin wit Jarome.......

Postby JTWood » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:13 pm

Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:Just PM me if you want some help, and I'll PM you my e-mail address.


You do realize that your email address is availiable by clicking the little "email" button at the bottom of your posts, right? :-o

The one that's not there?

:-?


You don't see it? 8-o

Nevermind.

I logged in as a guest and it's not there.

I can see it when I'm logged in though ;-) .

No problem. I understand how you can get confused, what with all that power swirling about your head and all...

:-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:16 pm

JTWood wrote:No problem. I understand how you can get confused, what with all that power swirling about your head and all...

:-D


Guess I must be drunk with power. :*)

I'm sure the Coors Lights don't hurt the cause any. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby JTWood » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:20 pm

Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:No problem. I understand how you can get confused, what with all that power swirling about your head and all...

:-D


Guess I must be drunk with power. :*)

I'm sure the Coors Lights don't hurt the cause any. :-b

Isn't it Coorses Light?

Ok, not I'm truly being a nerd. Don't mind me...
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Tavish » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:23 pm

JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:No problem. I understand how you can get confused, what with all that power swirling about your head and all...

:-D


Guess I must be drunk with power. :*)

I'm sure the Coors Lights don't hurt the cause any. :-b

Isn't it Coorses Light?

Ok, not I'm truly being a nerd. Don't mind me...


Not unless its the St. Louises Cardinal. :-?
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11071
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:25 pm

I think you're comparing apples and oranges, Tav. One's a singular adjective and the other's a plural noun.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Tavish » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:37 pm

JTWood wrote:I think you're comparing apples and oranges, Tav. One's a singular adjective and the other's a plural noun.


They are both proper nouns. Light isn't an adjective, it is part of the name.
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11071
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact