I have a sweet deal for all of you! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I have a sweet deal for all of you!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I have a sweet deal for all of you!

Postby perlick29 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:40 pm

For those of you who like playing poker, one of my professional poker friends is having me give you guys a deal where you can get $70 of real money on partypoker if you don't have a real money account. I'm not positive if you already have money deposited if I can give you the deal but I'll check.

Anyway, this is a truly sweet deal, as you dont have to give me your credit card or anything like that, only your username on Partypoker, and I'll have him wire the money to you. Partypoker cuts him a check for every X number of people he signs up for a real money account. There's no real catch, except that he requests that you give him $50 back on the real money account either eventually or right away.

Let me clarify the last point just in case you think I'm trying to scam you. He gives $100 and then you automatically recieve an extra $20 once you've played 100 hands. So that brings the total to $120, of which you will give back $50 whenever you want. Or if you sign someone else up, and give me the name, you will not have to give back the $50. OR you can have him send only $50 and then not be obligated to pay him back any money. You will then get $10 when you play 100 hands. That will give you $60 absolutely free.

I've signed baseballer02 up for this already, and it has worked out extremely well. If you have any questions, or want to sign up just post here, and post your username on Partypoker. I wouldn't consider doing this unless it was totally foolproof. My friend like I said has a deal with PP, and in case you are wondering he gives me a fee for every person I sign up, so while I do profit a bit, I profit from him, not you guys. I'll help you as soon as you respond. Good luck with your knewly acquired money, which apparently does grow on a tree named Perlick. Spend it wisely. ;-D
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk