Seems like it gets worse for Bonds... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Seems like it gets worse for Bonds...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:43 am

wrveres wrote:you are purely speculating.

I am. I said that on the first page ;-)
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:50 am

wrveres wrote:I totally disagree with you, and I don't care how much anatomy homework you had.

I have already shown that Albert hasn't lied about his age ...
and unless you have some evidence about Pujols, you are purely speculating.

crap, i edited that out... well...
nm, sorry


about your Pujols stuff:
A. I guess I missed it, but I've been buzy with other things.
B. Just because you say something doesn't make it ture -quote: Wreres
C. Don't me diss'n my education.
D. If you have any further comments about this, talk to me ;-)
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:13 am

I'm still sending it.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:21 am

lol ;-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31755
(Past Year: 746)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:22 am

eftda wrote:C. Don't me diss'n my education.



ooops almost forgot what my thumbs up was for ...
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31755
(Past Year: 746)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eftda » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:23 am

wrveres wrote:
eftda wrote:C. Don't me diss'n my education.



ooops almost forgot what my thumbs up was for ...

;-) I knew you would find that.

I'm kinda surpised you didn't get me for messing up your name... I actually didn't mean to do that one.

edit: sorry

BTW: Its just you, DHC and DK who pick up on some of those easter eggs... but 40% of the time they are just raw eggs that I miss
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:59 am

eftda wrote:
beltrans_boy wrote:Then don't believe it. All I know is that Albert Pujols' name is being thrown around here by Bonds supporters. I don't remember Albert's name being linked to an illegal steroid lab (BALCO)
----------------
Your name doesn't get linked to BALCO, Conti, Sheffield and Anderson unless you've done something wrong. It's not a coincidence that Barry Bonds is mentioned in every steroid report and similar players like Albert Pujols and Manny Ramirez are not.

Pujols has two options: he is not 24 (or 23) and he is 28+ or he took player inhancement drugs. No way a kid can be that big. Also, its not fair to say that Bonds supporters are throwing around names. I said it, so its supporter. You dont want wrveres getting upset do you ;-)
------------------
I dont think manny took any drugs, his body flow has been normal for the last 6 years. Pujols on the other hand... a walk on a few years ago with little backround and NO ROIDS TESTS ;-)
Your acting like he was 12 when he came in the league or something. He was 21, a friggin grown man. You say its all circumstantial evidence, well, they convict all the time on circumstantial evidence. Without any real drug testing, you don't have scientific proof (you wouldn't anyways, because its probably undetectable). There has been so much evidence against him now, that if he breaks the home run record, it will be tainted forever in my eyes. I'm sure many agree with me.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby DK » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:15 am

Just for the record:

A: Bonds never speaks on this recording.

B: The actual recording sounds very fake, as if it was cut and paste together, and for 90 seconds there are many holes and gaps.

C: It's a damn shame people are willing to pass judgement so quickly on Bonds.


I don't know if he's taken steroids, just like any one of you. I don't have special eyes and ears. But isn't this country founded on innocent until proven guilty?

It sickens me sometimes.
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:03 am

thetongueofire wrote:i'm getting tired of all this steroids stuff. doesnt ESPN have something else to do ?


They could make a top 25 list of the 25 guys likely on steroids. :-D
Image
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 6480
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Swiping second

Postby wrveres » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:36 am

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
thetongueofire wrote:i'm getting tired of all this steroids stuff. doesnt ESPN have something else to do ?


They could make a top 25 list of the 25 guys likely on steroids. :-D


thats messed up .... funny, but messed up :-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31755
(Past Year: 746)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buiviopaufamp, Y`s Guy and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact