What Do You Think Rico Would Do With $1M? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What Do You Think Rico Would Do With $1M?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby hybrid » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:19 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:Months back I heard they were strongly considering of reviving the series sometime in the beggining of 05. Haven't heard much since though.... :-?
I heard Nov 05. I'm not sure how good it is going to be with the FCC fining left and right. FOX didn't show all of the original content anyway.

The word right now is March or May of 2005. 13 brand new episodes, can't wait! Did anyone else know the person who made family Guy has a new show coming out in early 2005 called American Dad? not sure how funny it will be (hard to live up to Family Guy) but I will be watching. I've heard it will premiere right after the Super Bowl.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pokerplaya » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:30 pm

hybrid wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:Months back I heard they were strongly considering of reviving the series sometime in the beggining of 05. Haven't heard much since though.... :-?
I heard Nov 05. I'm not sure how good it is going to be with the FCC fining left and right. FOX didn't show all of the original content anyway.

The word right now is March or May of 2005. 13 brand new episodes, can't wait! Did anyone else know the person who made family Guy has a new show coming out in early 2005 called American Dad? not sure how funny it will be (hard to live up to Family Guy) but I will be watching. I've heard it will premiere right after the Super Bowl.

McFarlane right? This is just an offhanded piece of information, but I read somewhere (playboy I think) that he was actually supposed to be on one of the flights involved in 9-11. He overslept because of a bad hangover. Crazy, right? :-°
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:51 pm

maybe he could donate some of it to me?
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby CubsFan7724 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:06 pm

hybrid wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:

Spring 05 is when it is coming back. They won't censor it anymore then they did before. My favorite line that slipped through the censors somehow

"Guns don't kill people. Dangerous minorities do."
Also

Chris: Dad, whats a blowhole for?
Peter: I'll tell you what its not for, and then you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:24 pm

LMAO :-b
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk