What Do You Think Rico Would Do With $1M? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What Do You Think Rico Would Do With $1M?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

What Do You Think Rico Would Do With $1M?

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:30 pm

Recently, Rico informed us that he is now a millionaire:

Rico the Retard wrote:i won the million dollars i just all of the pieces this morning

To which Pogo begged the question:

Pogotheostrich wrote:Anyone else wondering what Rico would do with a million dollars? I'm thinking 1 million tacos.

Believing that this is a topic that is so important even Bush and Kerry should debate it, I decided to throw this question up in its own thread.

So I ask everyone:

What do you think Rico would do with $1 million?
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:31 pm

I don't know exactly what the Retard would do with that much money, but I'm guessing it would have something to do with a pimped out El Camino and midget prostitutes.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:40 pm

In the words of Peter Griffin, I think that he would go back to McDonald's in this instance and buy 1,000,000 chicken fuh-ji-tuhs. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:47 pm

Lofunzo wrote:In the words of Peter Griffin, I think that he would go back to McDonald's in this instance and buy 1,000,000 chicken fuh-ji-tuhs. :-D

That show is awesome. I hear their going to be bringing back soon. Have you heard anything along those lines?
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:54 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:In the words of Peter Griffin, I think that he would go back to McDonald's in this instance and buy 1,000,000 chicken fuh-ji-tuhs. :-D

That show is awesome. I hear their going to be bringing back soon. Have you heard anything along those lines?

I have. They say that the DVD sales caused them to think about bringing it back. You can even see it more now. It's on TBS (I think) on Wednesday nights at 8 and Adult Swim at 11:30 every night. ;-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby pokerplaya » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:27 pm

Months back I heard they were strongly considering of reviving the series sometime in the beggining of 05. Haven't heard much since though.... :-?
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Andy1234 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:42 pm

I think Rico will use the Million as toilet paper, because why buy toilet paper with all this green paper lying around.
I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. -Crash Davis

Stewie : [watching a baseball game] Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me!
Andy1234
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:04 pm

pokerplaya wrote:Months back I heard they were strongly considering of reviving the series sometime in the beggining of 05. Haven't heard much since though.... :-?
I heard Nov 05. I'm not sure how good it is going to be with the FCC fining left and right. FOX didn't show all of the original content anyway.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 272)

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:47 pm

rico would probably buy some "beach front" property in the desert............
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Rico The Retard » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:52 pm

im going to give it away to the lung cancer association
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Next