After sorting my pieces along with pieces from family and friends and from the responses on the cafe so far, he's what I got as the 9 rare pieces. (and yes I was real board, I mean bored
(at least 2 of every other piece in set has been pulled)
2. Mediterranean Avenue
3. Pennslyvania Avenue
(all others found, but not 2 of each)
4. Virginia Avenue (only 1 St. Charles)
5. Short Line Railroad (only 1 B&O)
6. Kentucky Avenue (only 1 Illinois)
One of Two:
(multiple of one found, other 2 zero)
7. Oriental or Vermont Avenue
8. St. James Place or Tennessee Avenue
(only 1 piece found, could be anything)
9. I got 1 Altlantic Avenue, so it could be Ventnor Avenue, Marvin Gardens, or even Atlantic Avenue.
I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. -Crash Davis
Stewie : [watching a baseball game] Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me!