well everyone, it's all over. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

well everyone, it's all over.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

well everyone, it's all over.

Postby perlick29 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:27 pm

I've seen a lot of people thanking this place for helping them get through the tough, injury-plagued season. I would like to thank you guys as well because this place was the first place I came to in my spare time.

Now that I'm here, I'm here to stay including the offseason. I thought I'd put this in the Gen. talk forum, because I feel like I know the people in here quite well now that I've been here 8-9 months. I appreciate all the baseball help, and the laughs I've gotten here, and the other things I've got in the Extra Innings forum. It's because of you all that my big money league paid off for me big time. ($1667.67 to be exact but whose counting? :-D )

Anything you guys need in terms of FB, dont hesitate to ask.(unfortunatelly, the money is mine. sorry.) I actually now know some of you away from the cafe which I also think is cool. Let's enjoy the playoffs and the offseason, and get ready to go again. Thanks again guys, and a special thanks to Arlo and Menyak for allowing me to share my thoughts with all the members in the "point of view" forum expect my next work soon.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:42 pm

Congrats on winning the league and look forward to some good offseason discussions. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby pokerplaya » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:01 pm

Wow, that's a nice pay day.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby cafe_58 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:05 pm

Yeah Perlick, this place has been awesome to me as well. General Talk, Extra Innings and the basketball forum are the first ones I got to now. It's nice to see the familiar faces in this forum and talk about stuff other than "rank these guys in order". It'll should be interesting in the offseason. I hope the regulars stick around, cuz it really makes this place that much better. ;-D
cafe_58
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: You can find me in da dome, chillin wit Jarome.......

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:14 pm

perlick, i'm just wondering if you're familiar with the environmentalist (bacteriologist) that shares your name. his name was spelled differently though, (ehrlich) just curious if you were of any relation.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby jumpman8288 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:25 pm

cafe_58 wrote:Yeah Perlick, this place has been awesome to me as well. General Talk, Extra Innings and the basketball forum are the first ones I got to now. It's nice to see the familiar faces in this forum and talk about stuff other than "rank these guys in order". It'll should be interesting in the offseason. I hope the regulars stick around, cuz it really makes this place that much better. ;-D

Same here. Hardly the only times I go to the other ones are pre-season, early on in the season, or whenever something big happens. Other than that...I usually just stay around these forums and talk about anything and everything ;-D
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:33 pm

i am right there with you perlick....i have been a member not quite a year, but have definitely enjoyed my 9 months as a member of the cafe....i have learned many things that helped me in my fantasy leagues this year, but the most important thing is that i have met several people in here that may live far away from me, but i do consider them a friend.......i cant wait for the offseason discussions to start up after the winter meetings, so maybe i can meet some more of the cafe regulars that i dont know as well......
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby thetongueofire » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:36 pm

$1667.67

;-D
[size=10]Manny Ramirez....$20 million
Pedro Martinez....$17.5 million
Curt Schilling...$12 million (and a $2 million bonus)
Never hearing a Yankee fan chant 1918 again...priceless. [/size]
thetongueofire
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pomplona's finest » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:36 pm

thetongueofire wrote:
$1667.67

;-D

Your sig - ;-D
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:41 pm

pomplona's finest wrote:
thetongueofire wrote:
$1667.67

;-D

Your sig - ;-D

i second that. 8-o
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Next

Return to General Talk