So what do I win - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

So what do I win

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

So what do I win

Postby Kingsac » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:50 pm

I won one of my Yahoo public leagues, I thought you get some sort of code, to move onto a winner's league? is this true and when do i get the code? sorry first time player and first time win! thanks cafe!!
A's all wAyS
Kingsac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 560
Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby elstingaree » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:15 pm

you get the code when you sign up to play next year..it asks you what type of league you want to join
"adioooooooooooooos"
elstingaree
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 46
Joined: 6 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kentx12 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:45 pm

elstingaree wrote:you get the code when you sign up to play next year..it asks you what type of league you want to join



This is true. When you sign up to play yahoo kust as you did this year pick your hat, your team name then there will be a drop down box just pick winners league.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17435
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 8 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lost

Postby The Thrill » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:12 pm

Exactly. You'll have the choice, casual, competitive and then because you won... winner. Choose winner next year to play in a league of winners.
The Thrill
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1317
(Past Year: 33)
Joined: 19 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Batting Leadoff

Postby Rico The Retard » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:04 pm

ugggh i dont get this cuz i didnt win any leagues i got 2nd in 3 of them and 3rd in 1 of them
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:38 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:ugggh i dont get this cuz i didnt win any leagues i got 2nd in 3 of them and 3rd in 1 of them


A bridesmaid in three leagues and a ring bearer in the other, huh? Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Mustangs989 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:41 pm

I have a couple questions about this. First of all, if you win 4 public leagues does that mean you can play in 4 winners leagues next year? Also, does the winners league have to be the same type as the league you won. IE if you win a roto league can you play in a winners H2H? :-?
Image
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5540
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Maybe next year...

Postby kentx12 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:10 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:I have a couple questions about this. First of all, if you win 4 public leagues does that mean you can play in 4 winners leagues next year? Also, does the winners league have to be the same type as the league you won. IE if you win a roto league can you play in a winners H2H? :-?



You can only play a winners league with the id you used this year for next year. Yahoo allows for 4 teams per id so you can get in 4 winners leagues with that id. I am not sure as to the 2nd part of your question but I believe you can play either roto or H2h with that id.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17435
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 8 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lost

Postby Mustangs989 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:13 pm

kentx12 wrote:
Mustangs989 wrote:I have a couple questions about this. First of all, if you win 4 public leagues does that mean you can play in 4 winners leagues next year? Also, does the winners league have to be the same type as the league you won. IE if you win a roto league can you play in a winners H2H? :-?



You can only play a winners league with the id you used this year for next year. Yahoo allows for 4 teams per id so you can get in 4 winners leagues with that id. I am not sure as to the 2nd part of your question but I believe you can play either roto or H2h with that id.

Thanks Kentx ;-D Besides my competitive leagues I made a separate ID for Yahoo! Public leagues this year and happened to win all 4. Hopefully I'll get some actual competition in the winners leagues.
Image
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5540
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Maybe next year...


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Sep. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(1:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cleveland at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Houston
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact