HOMECOMING: Need Help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

HOMECOMING: Need Help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Zito is God » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:03 pm

Well my HC was allright, nothing too special, but allright. But we DID go as friends so what did I expect right? :-D

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaQ » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:26 pm

This post has one life left! I still got a week to go lol. Hope your Homecoming was good ZIG!

I am going to make one final stab at getting a date or I'll go single or w/ some of my pals.

The girl I am targeting now I heard she is VERY selective (sounds reasonable - she's decently hot, popular and is single - she's never w/ one guy and is w/ her "girl" friends a lot). According to my friend (I gotta give him props - he knows a ton about her for some reason, but he wouldn't go w/ her), she wants to go out with someone more smart than not (her former best friends are all in the AP Classes while she is in a few as well). I feel looks can't hurt and may also be considered: in other words, she wants a well-rounded person that is just right for her.

Perhaps a guy who is well-rounded, won Homecoming Prince last year and has had trouble with different types of girls (they were just weird) will be a perfect match?

Any final advice is apprecited, but you guys probably already covered it.

P.S. Oh yeah, she's in my SAT Prep class and during the 5-10 minute break we have, I whip out some chocolate candy and both times I brought it in she was estatic for the chocolate and asked me for some very nicely. The one problem is that she has two friends there and that they're always "together" in the class and in school, she is near her friends. Getting her alone is a little tough. She gives me eye contact, asked if I was a Jets fan when all my Jets apparel was on (her friend quickly "woke her up") and she said "ooo, that kid hates me cuz I said no to him when he asked me to homecoming last year". The latter probably means absolutely nothing, but that's all my info.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Zito is God » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:32 pm

Dude, seriously just go with a girl-friend that you find the least bit attractive, thats what I did and it was a lot of fun. ;-D

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Rico The Retard » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:42 pm

i say steal that hoe and slap her silly until she rides with u to HC thats the way i do it....ya g unit peace out
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby jumpman8288 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:46 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:i say steal that hoe and slap her silly until she rides with u to HC thats the way i do it....ya g unit peace out

Hahaha wow. Funniest thing I've read all day :-b :-D
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Zito is God » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:51 pm

Rico The Retard wrote:i say steal that hoe and slap her silly until she rides with u to HC thats the way i do it....ya g unit peace out

We all know how far you got using that technique ;-7 :-D

Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Rico The Retard » Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:29 pm

ya i made it home using that technique
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero