First week of college - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

First week of college

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:04 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
eftda wrote:So-Far-So-Good. I have a 10:20am class tomorrow, and I'll do my hw when I get up. I have a Giants game to watch tonight. Not alot of girls, but theres one named Michelle whos cool (and hot) whom I am getting to know.

You have no idea what that's like until you're in engineering, it's horrible. :-°

Of course it doesn't help that I'm really shy to begin with, especially around cute girls. :-D

Haha no kidding. All the girls in engineering are kinda masculine. I try to tell them that beards aren't attractive, but they just don't listen.. :-o
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:27 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:Haha no kidding. All the girls in engineering are kinda masculine. I try to tell them that beards aren't attractive, but they just don't listen.. :-o

LOL :-° :-D
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby cafe_58 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:29 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:
SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
eftda wrote:So-Far-So-Good. I have a 10:20am class tomorrow, and I'll do my hw when I get up. I have a Giants game to watch tonight. Not alot of girls, but theres one named Michelle whos cool (and hot) whom I am getting to know.

You have no idea what that's like until you're in engineering, it's horrible. :-°

Of course it doesn't help that I'm really shy to begin with, especially around cute girls. :-D

Haha no kidding. All the girls in engineering are kinda masculine. I try to tell them that beards aren't attractive, but they just don't listen.. :-o

Hilarious. The female to male ratio is like 1:30 in engineering here at U of C. It's definitely not the faculty that is known for hot girls.
cafe_58
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: You can find me in da dome, chillin wit Jarome.......

Previous

Return to General Talk