Delgado making up for lost time. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Delgado making up for lost time.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Delgado making up for lost time.

Postby eftda » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:39 pm

Wow, guy just hit a bomb against TB a min ago, which adds to his total of 10 hrs and batting .379 in the last month. Anyone get lucky and keep him or pick him up? I kept him all year and now with Lee, Giambi, and Klesko, I'm fidning it hard to pic who I should start :-o
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kimchi_chigae » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:43 pm

delgado has been the most productive hitter in the league since July. 8 straight year with at least 30 homers and he will get 100 RBIs soon.

his avg is still below .270, but it's cuz of his first half. he's been playing great, if only wells started hitting again, well, he did have two homers last night...
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby GrimZeke007 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:12 pm

hehe... :-B i traded sosa for delgado just before the trading deadline.... guess how happy i am now. 8-o
<a href="http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2242053#2242053">Help rate my team!</a>
GrimZeke007
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby pokerplaya » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:50 pm

I traded Halladay for Delgado and Webb right before Halldaday went down with the injury in my keeper league. Looks like a solid trade now, as Delgado is helping me immensly in the playoffs.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Hbj79 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:37 pm

Delgado has a history of doing this. Whenever he is having a bad year he has a crazy last couple months of the season in order to salvage the year.
An unemployed jester is nobody's fool.

[b]25[/b]
Hbj79
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Baseball Leftovers