Is It Just Me... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Is It Just Me...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby JTWood » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:39 pm

thetongueofire wrote:they'll prolly let you in as soon as a mod sees the thread. ;-D

just no politics in there ok ? :-D

Have you ever seen me discuss them out of that room?

I think I'm pretty well behaved in that respect.

O:-)
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Madison » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:09 am

JTWood wrote:I've heard of that place. I've yet to be invited.


Thetongueofire wrote:they'll prolly let you in as soon as a mod sees the thread.


A mod has now seen it and steps are being taken. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby StlSluggers » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:49 pm

Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:I've heard of that place. I've yet to be invited.


Thetongueofire wrote:they'll prolly let you in as soon as a mod sees the thread.


A mod has now seen it and steps are being taken. B-)


Thanks, but pssss... Don't forget that I use this account, too...

:-D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
(Past Year: 10)
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:52 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:I've heard of that place. I've yet to be invited.


Thetongueofire wrote:they'll prolly let you in as soon as a mod sees the thread.


A mod has now seen it and steps are being taken. B-)


Thanks, but pssss... Don't forget that I use this account, too...

:-D


Don't do it Mad. We don't want him looking at those pics at work. :-b
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19542
(Past Year: 281)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby JTWood » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:55 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:I've heard of that place. I've yet to be invited.


Thetongueofire wrote:they'll prolly let you in as soon as a mod sees the thread.


A mod has now seen it and steps are being taken. B-)


Thanks, but pssss... Don't forget that I use this account, too...

:-D


Don't do it Mad. We don't want him looking at those pics at work. :-b

Mook, when I was single and a friend did what you just did, we had a term for it. It was called a block. It wasn't cool then, and it's still not cool now.

:-t

:-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Edmundopn and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Jul. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Diego at Atlanta
(12:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact