Just drafted for next year. Lemme know!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Just drafted for next year. Lemme know!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:27 pm

Dawgpound 1613 wrote:
BigBlue wrote:
jgills81 wrote:I'd like to see some of the keepers from other teams in that league. That and what in the world was going on in Yahoo!? How does Harden (The A's ace in 05) drop to 13? And Oliver Perez and Jake Peavy, do they (the guys in your league) not pay attention to baseball? You've got a dream team rotation, and with Lidge in the Pen you've got a shutdown closer. How some people on this website assemble the teams they list is beyond belief. And what's with your keeper league. I could see how you might have had Santana for a couple years (as he's only blown up over the last two), but to have Schmidt, Prior and Johnson on your staff, and a lineup that includes, ARod, Pujols, Abreu, Martinez, Lee. Seriously, some of the people here can think up some pretty good lineups. Seriously, Stienbrenner would kill for that kind of lineup.

I dont get what you're saying? You're either commending me on a draft well done in one league? Or saying you dont believe I have those players as my keepers? There's 4 people in the Cafe that can vouch that I have those people as my keepers. So to say that I just "Thought" up this team is obsured.

I took it to mean that he's amazed you could be in two leagues and get that type of talent on each team - as if some of the owners in the draft league had no idea what they were doing. I don't think anyone doubts these teams are yours, and you've done a good job with both teams, especially the latter with all of that kept talent. Good job. I presume the second team was through trades. I've had some pretty sweet keepers in leagues before, but not at that level.

BTW, I'm not normally a spelling corrector, but I presume by "obsured" you meant "absurd", correct?

yeah, i took it to mean the same thing and those teams are amazing!!!
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Nice

Postby kcbrett5 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:11 am

Looks like you did well. Speed, Power and pitching. Looks like a well rounded team. Alot of steals in the draft. How could you end up with the keepers you have in that other league? Anyone else play in it? LOL.
kcbrett5
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 5)
Location: Stepping up to the plate, 2 out bases loaded, down by 3, right where i want to be.

Re: Nice

Postby BigBlue » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:42 am

kcbrett5 wrote:Looks like you did well. Speed, Power and pitching. Looks like a well rounded team. Alot of steals in the draft. How could you end up with the keepers you have in that other league? Anyone else play in it? LOL.

I had a great draft. I traded high on my players for players who may have been under achieving at the time. Shit like that.
BigBlue
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 17)

Postby Tavish » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:49 am

How many teams are in the league?

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby BigBlue » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:01 am

BigBlue
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 17)

Postby Tavish » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:05 am

BigBlue wrote:10

OK. I saw that on the first post, I just thought it was a misprint. :-°

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team