Please analyze my Team... ALL HELP IS WANTED - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please analyze my Team... ALL HELP IS WANTED

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2003 Fantasy Champ???

Poll ended at Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:14 am

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes : 4

Please analyze my Team... ALL HELP IS WANTED

Postby A.Dunn.Deal » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:47 am

Do i have any chance of winning this year??

10 Teams
7x7 Rotisserie
Hitting: R HR RBI SB BB E AVG
Pitching: W CG SV K HLD ERA WHIP

This is my current team after i pulled off the trades:

Frank Thomas, Chipper Jones, and Pudge Rodriguez for Pedro and Toby Hall.

Mark Prior, Preston Wilson, Adam Dunn, Mike MacDougal, and Brian Lawrence for Barry Zito, Manny Ramirez, Octavio Dotel (Really needed the holds), Aaron Boone, and Russ Ortiz.

C Hall, Toby
1B Helton, Todd
2B Boone, Aaron
3B Glaus, Troy
SS Rodriguez, Alex
OF Suzuki, Ichiro
OF Ramirez, Manny
OF Baldelli, Rocco
Util Martinez, Edgar
Util Durazo, Erubiel
Bench Blalock, Hank
Bench Dye, Jermaine

SP Baez, Danys
SP Vazquez, Javier
SP Beckett, Josh
RP Foulke, Keith
RP Julio, Jorge
RP Dotel, Octavio
P Remlinger, Mike
P Cordero, Francisco
Bench Maddux, Greg
Bench Zito, Barry
Bench Martinez, Pedro
Bench Ortiz, Russ
DL Karsay, Steve

To spice things up, 5 bucks is on the line between me and a fellow fantsay owner on the winner between us. Please give advice/comments on my team.
Last edited by A.Dunn.Deal on Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
A.Dunn.Deal
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby A.Dunn.Deal » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:24 am

In case you're wondering, Dotel, Remmy, Cordero, and Karsay are all in there for holds, a category which i am in last place in. Right now, i'm currently in first place. Do you think this will continue till the end of the year? I really feel i have a solid team with minimal weakness, but all advice is appreciated, especially if i made good trading moves this year. Thanks.
A.Dunn.Deal
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Professorflash » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:30 pm

Wow Great Team, studsville clearly. Still I got a nagging feeling that there is probably a team out there that will probably beat you out. Relax, second place ain't bad. As for posting your roster repeatedly to get compliments and to be reassured I got one thing to say.

"You're one dumb kid"
Professorflash
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby A.Dunn.Deal » Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:36 pm

nah... i really don't feel there is another teams in my league that can compare. Flash... u seem like the type of manager who has yet to taste fantasy championship glory or whose team is really struggling right now. Frustrations and stress are usually signs of an owner who relies on brad penny as an ace and armando benitez to close out games on a regular basis.
A.Dunn.Deal
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby saminex » Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:51 pm

your team has too many questionabke such as durazo,badelli,cordero and hall. If you want to go with all relievers you shouldnt have trade your offense.
saminex
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby A.Dunn.Deal » Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:10 pm

i really feel this is durazo's breakout year. Besides SB's, he is a rotisserie stud. He'll either bust out the walking stick or drive in runs. Best of all, he's in the best shape of his career and playing full time in a lineup filled with talent. As far as Baldelli, if he can continue to do what he has and live up to his Joe DiMaggio comparisons on ESPN, he can easily be a solid sleeper and even ROY. I'm just waiting for those stolen bases to come along. Yes. Cordero and Hall are wildcards. Cordero has impressed me with his impeccable gas and superb ERA and WHIP from last year so i feel he is a solid option for holds. Hall is still young enough to live up to his potential, but i'm just hoping this can be his year.
A.Dunn.Deal
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team