What did everyone do this summer? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What did everyone do this summer?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:35 pm

DieHardCubbie wrote:But as a fellow business owner...I can assure you that is not the fastest way to joining the most hated group in America.... :-/

Very true. Other than being born into money, the fastest way, and I don't mean this to be overly political, is to take John's route and marry into it, twice. :-b

Surely many people do it and I am not saying he is a bad person for doing it- he's just the biggest example right now that comes to mind; I would surely like to marry into money if possible too ;-)
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:37 pm

DieHardCubbie wrote:
jumpman8288 wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:no the fastest way for a man is winnning the lottery the fastest way for a woman is to sleep with donald trump

Lol, wow.

:-° ...glad women can't win the lottery.... :-/

Shouldn't I be shocked? 8-o

Oh, ok, it was Rico who said it. All is normal :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby DieHardCubbie » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:38 pm

Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:That is a sound system, as long as you can execute it. I prefer the quick kill. If I can start trip 20, 19, and then 18, I can still win with a 0-0 tie on points and I have 3 places to score. I also hate the marathon games that turn into a hi score game. Honestly, I always start with the 19. I can trip that right off of the bat 9/10 and then work the 20 and 18. It lets me work the high numbers back-to-back plus the 19 is only 1 point off from the 20. It also helps to know what your competition is good at.

Oh I can execute it. :-) At least I could :-o . Guess I need to dust off my dartboard. Got a steel tip on one wall and a soft tip on the opposite wall. ;-)

If you start and go trip 20, trip 19, trip 18, then I turn around and 9 mark the 17. It takes at least two darts out of your hands since you would have to catch my 102 points. ;-)

But the problem there is you have to hit trip 20, trip 20, and a trip 19...and then 9 mark the 17....perfect shots...but if you off miss one...then you are left short...and a trip down becomes the better strat... ;-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby DieHardCubbie » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:45 pm

blankman wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:But as a fellow business owner...I can assure you that is not the fastest way to joining the most hated group in America.... :-/

Very true. [/b]Other than being born into money[/b], the fastest way, and I don't mean this to be overly political, is to take John's route and marry into it, twice. :-b

Surely many people do it and I am not saying he is a bad person for doing it- he's just the biggest example right now that comes to mind; I would surely like to marry into money if possible too ;-)

And little Georgie took the first route...with a silver spoon shuved up his... 8-o

But atleast Kerry took it upon his self to find a way to get there...not have it handed to him.... ;-)

but we really should carry this own somewhere else.. :-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:51 pm

DieHardCubbie wrote:But the problem there is you have to hit trip 20, trip 20, and a trip 19...and then 9 mark the 17....perfect shots...but if you off miss one...then you are left short...and a trip down becomes the better strat... ;-)

Two different scenarios. ;-)

If I start, then I hit: Trip 20, trip 20, trip 19.

If Lo starts with trip 20, trip 19, trip 18, then I 9 mark the 17.

See? :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:57 pm

Mad.......If you want me to do that, I better lay off the Bud Light that night. :-o
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Previous

Return to General Talk