Girl Advice - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Girl Advice

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby cafe_58 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:16 am

jumpman8288 wrote:
Madison wrote:
CrazyPooja90 wrote:So then what are some techniques for hitting on a girl in the middle of class?

I always waited until she was done teaching and then flirted right there in front of the entire class. B-)

And yes, I am referring to flirting with the teacher. I had a couple of very nice ones in high school. B-)

I never knew you were a janitor Mad :-b

They let them into the classroom's with class still going on?

LMAO :-B
cafe_58
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You can find me in da dome, chillin wit Jarome.......

Postby Madison » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:26 am

jumpman8288 wrote:I never knew you were a janitor Mad :-b

They let them into the classroom's with class still going on?

Ha-de-ha-ha-ha. :-b

I'll remember that and when you least expect it, BAM! I push your little ban button. 8-o

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Just kidding of course. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby jumpman8288 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:49 am

:-o
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby LBJackal » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:46 am

DK wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
CrazyPooja90 wrote:School starting this week. Do y'all think that hooking up with girls from your same school is a bad idea?

Simple piece of advice my Granddad gave me....You never {poop} in the kitchen...and you never date a girl from a place you have to go back to...

OK...so his advice was sometimes bad..but we loved him anyway... :-)

Lmao! :D

You sound like George Carlin.

"Reminds me of something my grandma used to say to me: "You show me a tropical fruit, and I'll show you a c***s****er from Guatemala!"

OK... So Carlin's ideas aren't that great either... but we love his grandma anyway... O:-)

Reminds me of my friends dad, "Paint a thousand pictures, and nobody will call you an artist. But if you suck one c***, you'll always be a c***s*****" :-B Can somebody say: McGreevey ;-)

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CrazyPooja90 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:44 pm

Went on a double date last weekend, no action. Anyone else with better luck since schools started?
"I'm going to meet the greatest umpire of all, and he knows I'm innocent."

-Shoeless Joe Jackson
CrazyPooja90
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby eftda » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:48 pm

ya a couple, nothing happened so i'm going to become a monk. I'm serious.

:-B
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:05 am

eftda wrote:ya a couple, nothing happened so i'm going to become a monk. I'm serious.

But then, wouldn't you have to support the Padres? :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pokey Reese MVP » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:42 am

Heres my advice on closing
If you have low confidence like me, then you probably hate figuring out when to first kiss a girl. You don't want to be caught in that akward moment when it doesn't work out, and most of all you don't want to be rejected. So just use some slight kino (this is what my friends call it, but I hadn't heard it before). Kino is when your just making excuses to touch her arm, leg, back etc. I'm sure you can tell which areas not to go too close to. For example, saying she has an eyelash on her face and brushing it off, instead of you giving her directions on where to move hand. You have to see how she responds to all of this, some girls love it and with start using kinos on you, some hate it. Its important that your doing all of this in a non-intimidating way. So you continue using kino, holding her hand, rub her arm, whatever is working. Obviously if a girl is making excuses to touch you she is interested, and your confidence level is probably really high. You know your not going to get rejected, and if you play it right you can get her to kiss you. Also a good thing is to make the first kiss nice but short, then she will probably want to kiss you even more. It just gets easier and easier as you go along, I know a lot of people say playing 'hard to get' doesn't work, but if you do it right it really does. Also I forgot to tell you that you can't just start kinos with a girl you already know. Think about it, she already knows your personality then one day you act very touchy, and she probably is wondering what is wrong with you.
Sorry my program for making sigs is broken
Pokey Reese MVP
College Coach
College Coach

Graphics Expert

Postby Irish » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:09 pm

Just be an ass for half of the time and then mix it up with occasional acts of sweetness. If your nice all the time girls get bored and realize there is no challenge there. Girls are insecure as hell, and if you keep them that way it's pretty easy to keep them around. Just be confident, don't act like you need her approval for anything, and occasionally mix in a sweet thing so she doesn't think your a complete a-hole. You should be able to tell if you have a chance within the first 5 minutes or so. After that point take advantage. If they don't like you and you come on strong then they say bye and ya move on.
Irish
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:28 pm

i just forget all that complicatd stuff and go to a strip club where it is only your money that gets the babes ;-D :-D
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk