I saw Harold and Kumar go to white castle tonight! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I saw Harold and Kumar go to white castle tonight!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:24 pm

ensanimal wrote:
Rico The Retard wrote:i wish they were all around cuz there is none around here i wanna nice juicy slider to go rite down my throat

that just sounds wrong :-o

I didn't need to see that once, much less twice. :-o :-o :-o

:-P
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:13 pm

ehhhhhh i just realized what i said nasty :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby nsulham » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:17 pm

No White Castles around here (central PA) either. Always wanted to try it. They have some mini burgers or something that are supposed to be pretty good.

I can remember when Burger King used to have those mini burgers back when I was a kid. Man those were good :-)
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Rirruto » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:54 pm

nsulham wrote:No White Castles around here (central PA) either. Always wanted to try it. They have some mini burgers or something that are supposed to be pretty good.

I can remember when Burger King used to have those mini burgers back when I was a kid. Man those were good :-)

White Castle burgers truly look and smell disgusting. But, my Lord, do they taste so so good. :-D I read somewhere they named it White Castle so people thought it was like high quality and clean.
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Hey » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:08 am

Rirruto wrote:
nsulham wrote:No White Castles around here (central PA) either. Always wanted to try it. They have some mini burgers or something that are supposed to be pretty good.

White Castle burgers truly look and smell disgusting. But, my Lord, do they taste so so good. :-D I read somewhere they named it White Castle so people thought it was like high quality and clean.

I heard the same thing Rirruto
Hey. Go Mets!!
Hey
College Coach
College Coach

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:18 am

possibly the funniest movie of the summer ;-D
FantasyFreak
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby LBJackal » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:40 am

Rirruto wrote:

Didn't McDonald's start out as a White Castle somewhere that was bought out by, obviously, the McDonald family? I saw documentaries on how KFC, Wendy's, McDonald's, etc started out in business class, and seem to remember something along the lines of McDonald's coming from White Castle. And also, did you guys know that Dave Thomas (The Wendy's guy) also was the guy who pretty much started KFC? The Colonel was pretty much just a gimmick...... after he "created" the secret recipe, he sold the company to Thomas. I don't even think they had 5 restaurants when Thomas bought it........ he was quite the entrepreneur. He was the first to use disposable cups for a fast food joint I think, since he was selling so many drinks they couldn't wash the glasses fast enough.

And that's all for today's edition of "useless trivia".

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Pogotheostrich » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:06 am

MidWest has White Castles. STL is crawling with them. Burgers are good but I prefer the chicken rings.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 325)

Postby benjapage » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:49 pm

maybe only slightly related, but i didn't think anchorman was all that...i went into the movie hoping for something that would rival "old school," but i'm beginning to understand that nothing will ever touch that movie. nothing. ever.

b
yeah, yes...
benjapage
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Rkiivs » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:45 pm

H & K...is an instant stoner classic. Nothing more, nothing less. It will be forgotten by a large portion of the free thinking population in about two weeks.
Rkiivs Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Innovative Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk