Met Management's arguement
1. Kazmir is an unknown and can't be depended on for the future.
2. Zambrano is proven as mlb ready.
3. Zambrano has potential and upside.
4. Zambrano is great value for the future.
5. There's a big if neone wants Kazmir in the offseason since no one likes a highschool pitcher.
6. The pitching coach will resurrect Zambrano's stuff where the entire Tampa Bay coaching staff have been unable to do for years.
7. The beat reporter for the Tampa Bay D-Rays basically was trying to say this to the Met fan over the radio tongue in cheek: "Zambrano is what he is and will be that for years to come a relatively wild sometimes and lights out the other times. When I first heard Kazmir was in trade for Zambrano, I thought Zambrano and who? Who would I compare him to in the future? Uhh Johan Santana. Kazmir is definitely a frontline starter."
How does a tampa bay beat reporter know more about Kazmir than Duquette???
<a href="http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2242053#2242053">Help rate my team!</a>