A-Rod - Varitek suspensions handed out - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

A-Rod - Varitek suspensions handed out

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ajgnydc722 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:57 pm

ilsa wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

If I had a nickel for every ignorant statement made here, I'd be a rich man.

The actual pitch hasn't even been mentioned much because the discussion has moved on. This discussion has focused on Varitek vs. A-Rod, for the most part.

Sorry your highness I guess I should clarify. Not every Yankee fan in the world visits these boards. I host a talk radio show from 1-5PM on weekdays and every person that called in that day ranting about how Arroyo beaned ARod on purpose was a Yankee fan.

So that means all Yankee fans feel that way? Before you even made your post there were at least 3 Yankee fans who said A-Rod should get some games.
ajgnydc722
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ilsa » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:37 pm

ajgnydc722 wrote:So that means all Yankee fans feel that way? Before you even made your post there were at least 3 Yankee fans who said A-Rod should get some games.

Sorry, not gonna take the bait. Don't put words into my mouth, please. The fact that not all Yankees fans think that way does not disprove that the only that do are Yankees fans.
ilsa
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby ajgnydc722 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:41 pm

Who cares if some of the Yankee fans thought that Arroyo hit him on purpose? Nobody here said that, so I'm not sure what your grudge is here.

Also, why are you bringing up the subject at all? The issue here is not whether Arroyo hit A-Rod on purpose, but rather about the situation between A-Rod and Varitek. Nobody was talking about Arroyo in the first place.
ajgnydc722
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ilsa » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:58 pm

Reread my original post.
ilsa
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:53 pm

ilsa wrote:Reread my original post.

Don't want to. I criticized your statement. You are criticizing me.

ilsa wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

If I had a nickel for every ignorant statement made here, I'd be a rich man.

The actual pitch hasn't even been mentioned much because the discussion has moved on. This discussion has focused on Varitek vs. A-Rod, for the most part.

Sorry your highness I guess I should clarify. Not every Yankee fan in the world visits these boards. I host a talk radio show from 1-5PM on weekdays and every person that called in that day ranting about how Arroyo beaned ARod on purpose was a Yankee fan.

I do have 1 question, though. Where is your radio station located??
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers