Chavez - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Chavez

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Chavez

Postby Bloody Nipples » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:27 pm

Do you guys think he will got red hot like he usually does right around now? Is he worth trading for? Some predictions for the rest of the year would be awsome! ;-D
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KolbSaves » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:29 pm

He's already hot, .345 in July with 4 hr. The rest of the offense will start to click and his rbi will go up as well. I see very nice things for him the rest of the way.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
-Isaac Newton
KolbSaves
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ajgnydc722 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:38 pm

Chavez could've hit 40 homeruns this year if he hadn't broke his hand... :-/

I expect him to finish with very good numbers. Around 30 homeruns, 90 RBIs, and a .285 AVG.
ajgnydc722
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Bloody Nipples » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:07 pm

ajgnydc722 wrote:Chavez could've hit 40 homeruns this year if he hadn't broke his hand... :-/

I expect him to finish with very good numbers. Around 30 homeruns, 90 RBIs, and a .285 AVG.

Thats 13 HR and 45 RBI in the next month and a half. The 13 HR are possible, but the 45 RBI may be to much to hope for. Also, he would have an average of around .300 the rest of the way if he has those final numbers.

Anybody else have an opinion? To make answering easier and maybe more useful, lets rank the 3B for the rest of the year. include all players with 3B elligibility.
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ajgnydc722 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:57 pm

Bloody Nipples wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:Chavez could've hit 40 homeruns this year if he hadn't broke his hand... :-/

Thats 13 HR and 45 RBI in the next month and a half. The 13 HR are possible, but the 45 RBI may be to much to hope for. Also, he would have an average of around .300 the rest of the way if he has those final numbers.

Anybody else have an opinion? To make answering easier and maybe more useful, lets rank the 3B for the rest of the year. include all players with 3B elligibility.

Yeah those are probably a bit of a reach now looking at his numbers. 25-30 homeruns is a definate possibility, but his RBIs will be lower and his average will most likely be from .275-.285 IMO. He was batting .240 before he came back and he's raised that over 20 points so far.
ajgnydc722
General Manager
General Manager

Postby dannahann » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:12 pm

Bloody Nipples wrote:

Other than the 45 RBI, that's right about what I expect from Chavez from here on out: (.300-.310AVG) (12-15HR) (30-40RBI)

I'd rank Chavez 2nd amongst 3B elig players, between ARod and Rolen.
dannahann
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 39)

Return to Baseball Leftovers