Video Games plus Fantasy Baseball equals??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Video Games plus Fantasy Baseball equals???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Video Games plus Fantasy Baseball equals???

Postby arodrokz » Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:43 pm

We step into the mental batters box everyday. We imagine the physical results of our strategic thinking all the time. Is there a baseball video game that brings it all to life? I am looking for a serious, adrenaline-filled baseball video gaming experience. One that matches my wits with my fingers. Any recommendations?
arodrokz
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

I know this one

Postby Yeaok » Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:37 pm

All star baseball 2003 for Playstation 2, it has franchise and everything, but my favorite is Season Ticket baseball 2003 for computer, buy this game, it is unbelievable how in depth this game is. Tell me what you think of the game if you get it
Yeaok

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:10 pm

Is WSB for PS2? Have you tried MLB Slugfest 2003 yet?

Postby StevefromToronto » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:42 am

I like Basball Mogul for PC as far as one player fantasy baseball goes. Its a simple little game where you play the role of GM & Owner and control everything from the roster to price of hot dogs.

As far as games that actually let you play ball, I believe the first Griffey Jr. baseball on the SNES is still the coolest baseball game to date.
StevefromToronto
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby cwebb » Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:25 am

Baseball Mogul is great, but it's getting too easy if you know how to get cheap young players... still it's one of my favorites! ;-D
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

NO way man

Postby Yeaok » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:34 pm

Season ticket is 5 times better than Baseball Mogul. I have both of them. Let me tell ya, just believe me and get Season ticket baseball 2003. Season Ticekt has made up players which makes it even more fun i think. I experienced some bugs but its really worth all of it. SEASON TICKET ;-D
Baseball Mogul :-t
Yeaok

Postby arodrokz » Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:00 pm

Thanks guys. I just picked up MLB Slugfest 2003 and it is really cool! It's about time I can go into 2nd base cleats up like real baseball. Also, check out these graphics. (http://baseball.midway.com)
arodrokz
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Bender » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:19 am

I have been playing High Heat 2003 for PC almost non stop since I got it and I would definately reccommend it. I am in my second full season with the Cardinals at the moment and it is still great fun. The only problem with it is there is hardly any foul balls in it so the pitch count is unrealistic, but still, it is a great game.
Bender
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Baseball Leftovers