Where is my weak link? HELP ME DOMINATE!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Where is my weak link? HELP ME DOMINATE!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Chiggidy Chester » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:02 pm

I was gonna write earlier but didn't because of the sheer ridiculousnous of a 3 team league. I'll try to help you. Do your best to predict which sluggers will have 2 or 3 homer games and have them in your lineup when it happens. Start the ace of your choice when he faces a bad offensive team in a cavernous pitchers park.

In a 3 team league your best to matchup more than a regular league because in a regular league you might have a Chavez at 3rd backed up by Edgardo Alfonso and you wouldn't do matchups at positions because one is much more superior to the other. Even if Chavez was facing an ace you would start him over Alfonso. Your league is different however. You might have Chavez and Glaus on the same team and similar circumstances at all positions. Matchups would be the way to go in this situation.

It's funny that your asking for advice but then your defending a 3 team league by saying "You would not believe the strat. in a three team league, it opens up brand new issues.". If you know the strategies then you should tell us so that we can speculate on how to use those strategies to your advantage. I'm sorry for ragging on you but I think I'm just a 3 team league hater at heart. I hope I helped you a little though. Tell me the strategies and I might have more advice.

Matchups Matchups Matchups for you laddy!
Chiggidy Chester
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:09 pm

ummmmm........... where's Vlad?
blankman

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team