Free Keeper League Openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Free Keeper League Openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Free Keeper League Openings

Postby bslcommish » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:15 pm

Hello,

I run fantasy keeper leagues in 3 sports (baseball, football and hockey). Leagues have been up and going since the 2000 seasons in all 3. So you know the leagues aren't going to fold up any time soon. I am looking for an owner to take over a team in all 3 sports. Leagues are fantasy leagues (based on actual stats), not sim. Keepers are based on contracts given to players when the leagues started and also based on drafts held since then. The next 2 drafts will have a ton of really good players available.

Baseball league is standard 5 X 5 (R, HR, RBI, SB, Avg, W, S, K, ERA and Whip) with 10 batters and 8 pitchers.

Football is basic 8 player starting rosters (1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, TE, K, D)

Hockey is 9 cats (G, A, +/-, PIM, Shots, PP/SH Points, Goalie Pt, S%, GAA) with 6 F, 4 D and 2 Goalies.

All leagues are H2H and run on a weekly basis. Trading is heavily encouraged. Only requirements are you turn in a line up each week with your best available guys playing (injuried players are a big pet peeve) and that you have AOL IM and use it a lot. it is the basic for of communication in all leagues. Don't like having an email box full of trade emails, etc.

My email addy is
mailto:BSLCommish@Yahoo.com

Please only email if serious. I will give you the league addy and let you look over the teams.

Thanks

Earl Brammer
bslcommish
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

league

Postby Balco » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:32 pm

i am very very very very interested in being a memeber in these leagues i have aim and would very much like more info on this league !!!!!!!!!!

-unfortunaltly the hockey league is on lockout so will not be able to do that

send me info

-brewjhotguy323-AOL instant messanger
mailto:-brewj101@yahoo.com - email
Balco
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds