Gathright batting LEADOFF! Crawford's value now PLUMMETS! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Gathright batting LEADOFF! Crawford's value now PLUMMETS!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby TonyCee » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:33 pm

Jivedude wrote:
jumpman8288 wrote:
Jivedude wrote:
biju wrote:
john gardner wrote:KINGSAC... You gor that stuff right... We gonna do mo... Y'all look out!!!! B-) B-) B-)

Man, I thought I had this ebonics thing down pretty good but I've got no idea what the hell this means. :-D

I think what he means is, "Dey all be pimpin' it hardcore straight up yo! Ya dizzle?" :-D

I believe the correct terminology is: Ya fizzle? You really need to brush up on your lingual skills (I'm sorry, skillz).

Nah I believe I was right. Anyway, I don't think it matters as long as it ends in izzle.

fo'shizzle
TonyCee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DK » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:36 pm

biju wrote:
john gardner wrote:KINGSAC... You gor that stuff right... We gonna do mo... Y'all look out!!!! B-) B-) B-)

Man, I thought I had this ebonics thing down pretty good but I've got no idea what the hell this means. :-D

I believe he means, "KINGSAC, your assumption is absolutely correct. We're going to surprise everyone by outdoing our expectations. Watch out, those above us!"

Fo rizzle.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby George_Foreman » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:21 pm

my friend's away message:
"fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother"

:)

Crawford will be fine. this just shows that they can see down in TB that he's got some power to go with that speed and this way, those double will result in rbis and not just steals of 3b. :)
George_Foreman
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bluefire7 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:55 am

^^^what he said^^^

;-D

not that this move is permanent... but it doesn't matter. he'll steal you bases and hit for high avg with some occasional pop at the top. it's not like he's in the 9-hole..
bluefire7
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Gathright batting LEADOFF! Crawford's value now PLUMMETS!

Postby raiders_umpire » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:45 am

HolyCow101 wrote::~(

not a chance it hurts crawford.....this will only help him........
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby john gardner » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:35 am

DK wrote:
biju wrote:

I believe he means, "KINGSAC, your assumption is absolutely correct. We're going to surprise everyone by outdoing our expectations. Watch out, those above us!"

Fo rizzle.
DK You sho got datright!! B-) B-)
You never can tell...the depth of the well...by the length of the handle on the pump..
john gardner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers