The truth about Giambi - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

The truth about Giambi

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The truth about Giambi

Postby Super GM » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:33 pm

Found this on http://www.rototimes.com :-b

Jason Giambi (1B) NYY
Jason Giambi didn't play on Thursday because of his intestinal parasites. Initial tests on Giambi for other diseases were negative, according to the AP.
Image
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3746
Joined: 23 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the mound striking out Barry Bonds

Postby Real Deal » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:37 pm

i just heard on espn radio that the tests were for cancer.

hey kids........STAY OFF THE JUICE............remeber lyle alzado
Real Deal
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 336
Joined: 21 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: new orleans, la

Postby Yanks1226 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:45 pm

theres nothing wrong with juice, i use 4-androstenediol and 1-testosterone, both legal, it's THG that's killing our players
Yanks1226
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 146
Joined: 18 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby beltrans_boy » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:46 pm

Yanks1226 wrote:theres nothing wrong with [the] juice


Except that it gives you cancer...

:-o
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3092
Joined: 15 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: crusing down the street in my six-fo'

Postby Yanks1226 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:51 pm

Well it doesn't "GIVE" you cancer per se, it may aid in the development of it, but so do so many other things, ie. smoking, drinking, breathing polluted air. Steroids are okay to use IMHO, I am on a 4-ad 1-t cycle right now, but I know how to do it, and how to handle myself post cycle. Anything in excess is bad, and anything that gives you the testosterone levels of a 7 year old boy, hense THG, is definately bad in the long run, ie. organ failure/growth
Yanks1226
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 146
Joined: 18 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Real Deal » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:16 pm

Yanks1226 wrote:Well it doesn't "GIVE" you cancer per se, it may aid in the development of it, but so do so many other things, ie. smoking, drinking, breathing polluted air. Steroids are okay to use IMHO, I am on a 4-ad 1-t cycle right now, but I know how to do it, and how to handle myself post cycle. Anything in excess is bad, and anything that gives you the testosterone levels of a 7 year old boy, hense THG, is definately bad in the long run, ie. organ failure/growth


are you kidding me??? at first, i thought you were making a joke!! so, what you are telling me is.......professional atheletes with there infinite funds and resources are less informed about "how to properly handle their bodies" than you are??? now, that is a joke!
Real Deal
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 336
Joined: 21 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: new orleans, la

Postby GrimZeke007 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:24 pm

he's playing friday
<a href="http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2242053#2242053">Help rate my team!</a>
GrimZeke007
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 811
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: New Jersey

Postby Rirruto » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:33 pm

GrimZeke007 wrote:he's playing friday


I highly doubt that but who/where did you here that from?
Image
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2525
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Mezzanine Section 12 @ Shea

Postby Yanks1226 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:35 pm

Real Deal wrote:
Yanks1226 wrote:Well it doesn't "GIVE" you cancer per se, it may aid in the development of it, but so do so many other things, ie. smoking, drinking, breathing polluted air. Steroids are okay to use IMHO, I am on a 4-ad 1-t cycle right now, but I know how to do it, and how to handle myself post cycle. Anything in excess is bad, and anything that gives you the testosterone levels of a 7 year old boy, hense THG, is definately bad in the long run, ie. organ failure/growth


are you kidding me??? at first, i thought you were making a joke!! so, what you are telling me is.......professional atheletes with there infinite funds and resources are less informed about "how to properly handle their bodies" than you are??? now, that is a joke!


Absolutely, and I said juice isn't bad, THG is bad, okay tough guy?
Yanks1226
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 146
Joined: 18 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:48 pm

Yanks1226 wrote:Absolutely, and I said juice isn't bad, THG is bad, okay tough guy?

Roid rage? :-D
Image
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18800
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: in Canada, toughening up figure skaters

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
Tampa Bay at Toronto
(1:07 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Seattle at Boston
(1:35 pm)
Baltimore at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
San Francisco at Washington
(4:05 pm)
Houston at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Pittsburgh at Milwaukee
(7:10 pm)
Atlanta at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Texas
(8:25 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(9:05 pm)
NY Mets at LA Dodgers
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact