This would be hillarious - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

This would be hillarious

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

This would be hillarious

Postby CrazyPooja90 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:54 pm

I'd like it if a pitcher threw a bean ball at someone in the opposing team's dugout. Catch someone completely off guard.


Are better yet. If RJ was traded to NY. And then the first day starting, when he's on the mound, he winds up, then whips around and hurls his fastball at the SS.

:-D }:-)
"I'm going to meet the greatest umpire of all, and he knows I'm innocent."

-Shoeless Joe Jackson
CrazyPooja90
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1490
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: heckling JD Drew

Postby pomplona's finest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:57 pm

check out the dodgeball thread if you want to talk about RJ whipping fastballs at people
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3062
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dirt Farming in Madagascar

Postby Rico The Retard » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:58 pm

i hope he does that then that punk jeter will be gone for a longggggggggg time
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Hey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:02 pm

And you say you hate the Cubs because theyre headhunters. And at the same time, you think it would be funny for someone to throw one at ones head in the dugout?
Hey. Go Mets!!
Hey
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 115
Joined: 8 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: At Shea....watching batting practice

Postby CrazyPooja90 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:06 pm

Hey wrote:And you say you hate the Cubs because theyre headhunters. And at the same time, you think it would be funny for someone to throw one at ones head in the dugout?



Yup, that would be hillarious.


;-D
"I'm going to meet the greatest umpire of all, and he knows I'm innocent."

-Shoeless Joe Jackson
CrazyPooja90
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1490
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: heckling JD Drew

Postby Rico The Retard » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:08 pm

id be laughin like crazy
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby Hey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:22 pm

CrazyPooja90 wrote:
Hey wrote:And you say you hate the Cubs because theyre headhunters. And at the same time, you think it would be funny for someone to throw one at ones head in the dugout?



Yup, that would be hillarious.


;-D


Hypocrites do exist in houston :-?
Hey. Go Mets!!
Hey
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 115
Joined: 8 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: At Shea....watching batting practice

Postby Rico The Retard » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:27 pm

it would be funnier if RJ plunks a 100 mph fastball at Giambi and he poops the parasite right out
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5820
Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Magical Valley Of Love And Happiness

Postby CrazyPooja90 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:30 pm

Hey wrote:
CrazyPooja90 wrote:
Hey wrote:And you say you hate the Cubs because theyre headhunters. And at the same time, you think it would be funny for someone to throw one at ones head in the dugout?



Yup, that would be hillarious.


;-D


Hypocrites do exist in houston :-?


No way. Head hunting typically is over the line and in bad taste. But if someone had the balls and the creativity to hit someone in the dugout? I'd make an exception. That would be hillarious.

Cubs Suck.
"I'm going to meet the greatest umpire of all, and he knows I'm innocent."

-Shoeless Joe Jackson
CrazyPooja90
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1490
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: heckling JD Drew

Postby Hey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:40 pm

Why would it be an exception? Youre still intentionally throwing at someone. Especially because you want it thrown fast.

Astros really suck.
Hey. Go Mets!!
Hey
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 115
Joined: 8 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: At Shea....watching batting practice

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact