[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 562: include(./includes/trivia_unanswer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 562: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/trivia_unanswer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
all-star game #2 (answered) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Trivia Time Trial

all-star game #2 (answered)

Moderator: Baseball Trivia Mods

all-star game #2 (answered)

Postby eftda » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:28 pm

Name all 4 batters that perdo Stuck out in the 1999 All-Star game. AND IN ORDER
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Andy1234 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:02 am

Actually He struck out 5 in his 2 innings of work.

He stuck out the first 4 he faced(which is probably what you were trying to ask)

1.) Barry Larkin
2.) Larry Walker
3.) Sammy Sosa
4.) Mark McGwire

the 5th batter, Matt Williams, reached on an error.

and then came Strikeout Number 5
5.) Jeff Bagwell

the 6th out was Williams getting thrown out on a Strike'em out Throw'em out Double Play.<br><br><span class=gensmall>Accepted as answer by eftda on Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:17 am EST.</span>
I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. -Crash Davis

Stewie : [watching a baseball game] Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me!
Andy1234
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Rico The Retard » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:07 am

andy quit actin like your some high mighty genius by correcting people u kind of sound pretty dang obnoxious no offense and im not trying to start anything but just please stop that all he wanted was for you to answer the question
fgfdsgdsfdasfd

"Hey honey, ya think KFC's still open"-Will Ferrell

Mark my words: Oliver Perez will be 2005 NL Cy Young Winner
Rico The Retard
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby eftda » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:10 am

Your right Andy1234 :-D
Remmeber how jelly-legged Sosa was :-D .... great game all around/
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Andy1234 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:22 am

Rico The Retard wrote:andy quit actin like your some high mighty genius by correcting people u kind of sound pretty dang obnoxious no offense and im not trying to start anything but just please stop that all he wanted was for you to answer the question
I was just making sure I answered the Question correctly, since there were 5 people he struck out and not 4.
I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. -Crash Davis

Stewie : [watching a baseball game] Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me!
Andy1234
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Postby jumpman8288 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:36 am

Rico The Retard wrote:andy quit actin like your some high mighty genius by correcting people u kind of sound pretty dang obnoxious no offense and im not trying to start anything but just please stop that all he wanted was for you to answer the question

Dude, if anyone is being obnoxious around here it's you. I've seen some of your posts, and a lot of them are the most blatant examples of spam I've ever seen, while the others are mostly worthless attempts to "contribute" to the Cafe. Don't come in here disrespecting Andy, who's been here for a while and is well-respected throughout the Cafe. What he did didn't resemble being obnoxious at all, he was simply covering all of his bases in case eftda accidently meant to say 5 or somethin' like that. Obnoxious is you coming into this thread and insulting Andy for doing nothing at all...I suggest you change your attitude towards the Cafe's respected members, and try actually putting some quality posts out there, not just as many as you can. I can see you joined just a few days ago, so I guess you don't understand the Cafe's etiquette. Just please, don't go around insulting people on here, because

1) No one is gonna respect you and take you seriously, and 2) It's gonna make people mad, like it did to me.

So if you can do the things I suggested, then we can pretend like this never happened and move on. Welcome to the Cafe ;-D .
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Trivia Time Trial