Should I go ahead and accept 2nd place? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Should I go ahead and accept 2nd place?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby thehat » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:47 am

mikcou wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Never give up. Did the US give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Let me see your warface! I think your pitching is very suspect, especially if sheets keeps up the 2nd half trend. His pitching is much better then yours. His offense is better than yours also. I think you will have a tough time catching him, and its gonna take some good trades and waiver wire watching.

uhhh the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor...

You need to head to your nearest Blockbuster and rent "Animal House" immediately. This should be your top priority in life at this point. Going through life without knowing the important lines uttered by Senator John Blutarski is unacceptable.
thehat
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NZF » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:08 am

CubsFan7724 wrote:I love that move! Beltran and Pierre should allow you to catch him in SBs, and Webb is better than Loiaza. I just noticed you also have Thome. While I think you could use a better 3rd OF, I think your offense may be able to compete with his.

Don't expect Beltran to help you much in steals.

He's got both Pods and Crawford so you aint gonna catch him in steals and with his pitching you are on toast there as well.

If you get Beltran I would trade him for someone like Mulder / Wood plus an OF with power.
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby GSes » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:14 am

mikcou wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Never give up. Did the US give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Let me see your warface! I think your pitching is very suspect, especially if sheets keeps up the 2nd half trend. His pitching is much better then yours. His offense is better than yours also. I think you will have a tough time catching him, and its gonna take some good trades and waiver wire watching.

LMAO
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:31 am

GSes wrote:
mikcou wrote:

LMAO

Shhh...he's a Red Sox fan...don't ruin the innocence!

8-o
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers