Zito to O's??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Zito to O's???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GSes » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:48 pm

Amazinz wrote:
GSes wrote:again you guys are crazy, if Zito is going to be traded the A's will get something GREAT in return.

Maybe Zito won't get traded then because he currently sucks and the A's are NOT getting something great in return.

I think you think with your heart when you fight these Zito rumors tooth & nail. You're going to be eating a lot of crow if Zito gets traded. :-D

if zito is traded yes i will eat it, BUT IT WONT HAPPEN, so you all can eat it :-D :-D :-D

Honestly i think the a's don't need to trade any players, its no the players that are the problem.

Its the MANAGERS. Freaking Ken Macha and pitching coack Kurt Young are FREAKIN RETAREDED IDIOTS. Macha couldn't manage his way out of a paperbag and its QUITE obious that Young knows jack shit otherwise he would be able to help zito.

I WANT RICK PETERSON & ART HOWE BACK,

Is it no couinsicadnce :-D :-D :-D :-D (i have no idea how to spell that word) that Peterson leaves the A's and the trio of ace's that he molded in oakland for the mets, and what happens? The mets are FIRST in the NL in ERA. Peterson is a master and imo the best pitchin coach in the game. Zito is lost w/o him, why do you think the mets said they would give up any minor league pitcher for Zito? Because Peterson and Howe know what is wrong and how to fix it, hence they know what they are doing.

I watch A's games, and I feeel like its Mulder, Hudson, and Chavy running the team b/c the idiots in the dugout don't know shit.

Honestly if Zito has a realy bad rest of the season and dosen't turn it around I want him to be traded to the Mets and reunite with Peterson and Howe, then I would become a Mets fan/A's fan and I could watch as my fav m,angers and player zito dominate the nl east.

sigh, i just wish we had those 2 coaches back.

isnt if funny, peterson leaves, zito struggles.

Don't get me wrong, i still believe zito is a strong canidate for a 2nd half turnaround.

He is much better chance to turn it around then guys like colon, millwood, or even moose imo.

will see
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Zito is God » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:52 pm

Anything IS possible, and with danton bieng ready next year (IMO) Zito could be traded. COULD, is a strong word however. Beane has not forgotten the Cy Young season Zito povided for him just 2 years ago. Beane realizes they are getting Zito cheap for now.
I don't guarantee that he won't get traded, but I am fairly sure it won't happen. Zito has too much potential to be traded, and I don't wanna hear that bull about him bieng in his prime, he's 26.

To cut this story short, how many of Gammon's rumors came true? Like 1 of 20? If that. Gammons is PAID to stir rumors, if there are no REAL rumors, he MAKES rumors because he NEEDS something to write about. Its called a job, what else can he talk about?

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Kingsac » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:53 pm

I also don't think the A's are going to move Zito to Balt. especially for Hariston and a reliever. We have Chavez comming back if not today then by at least monday, so we have our best hitter commin back to inject run support. On top of that Chavy is great in the dugout and is the team leader, so I think a turn around is imminent for Zito and the A's. Now I'm not saying Zito isn't getting traded, I just don't think we would trade an ace when we don't have too. Zito would be a last minute trade before the deadline to get a great hitter, after he gets back on track and starts winnin again which I know he will.
A's all wAyS
Kingsac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby swingaway » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:07 am

hey oakland want to deal again we trade yall kent for zito and rhodes when he gets healthy. :-B
swingaway
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers