**************FANTASY KEEPER LEAGUES YAHOO GROUP************ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

**************FANTASY KEEPER LEAGUES YAHOO GROUP************

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

**************FANTASY KEEPER LEAGUES YAHOO GROUP************

Postby WeymouthCats » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:26 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Ryan and I've created a Fantasy Keeper Leagues on Yahoo Groups. It is a group where I create a folder for each keeper league that is advertised in there and it has the Team & Manager List, League Settings, Standings, etc. It will also show leagues who have openings so that you can find the best keeper leagues on Yahoo.

Every couple of weeks we will have Top 10 (maybe more depending on how many leagues we have for each sport) for leagues by sport during that season, A top list for managers in the group, and A top list for teams (players). I will also have reviews of all leagues. The sports we include are NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, College Football (not yahoo), College BBall (not yahoo). At least check the group out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FantasyKL

If you have a Keeper League or are in a keeper league and you can post your info or the email of the commishioner of the league your in please do so.

If you have any questions or concerns about the group please let me know at my email: mailto:ryansbfls@hotmail.com or AIM: Boston8312 or YIM: Redsox2k5. Thanks

Ryan
WeymouthCats in most leagues
WeymouthCats

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby ironman » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:30 am

I've got all my keeper leagues posted in this group. Its a good place to network and find more fantasy managers.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds